Barrhead Travel United Kingdom United Kingdom
2 weeks ago
Barrhead Travel is on the hunt for well-travelled individuals to join our incredible sales team. We’re expanding across the UK and are looking for passionate people who love travel to join us.
The role is fast-paced, rewarding and incredibly diverse and is best suited for those who thrive in a dynamic face-to-face sales environment. Our dedicated Training Academy offers support for every single member of our team – so even if you’re new to the travel industry, we’ll be with you every step of the way to help get your career off to a flying start.
Here’s some key information about the role:
• Creating and booking unforgettable experiences, tailored exactly to your customer’s needs
• Confidently communicating with prospect clients, through a wide range of channels including online live chats, social media, telephone enquiries and face-to-face conversation
• Offering out-of-this-world customer service. We’ve won multiple awards for our fantastic customer service and are looking for more... great people to join our award-winning teams
• Meeting sales targets and working as a team to contribute to your branch’s overall targets
What we’re looking for:
• People with real passion – you’ve got to love travel and be passionate about customer service
• A flair for communicating with a wide variety of clients
• The confidence, determination and drive to succeed. You should also love learning – the travel industry is always changing and you’ll need to be able to stay on top of trends and emerging destinations
• Tenacious and determined – as a key member of the sales team, you’ll have an individual target to work towards as well-being pivotal to the overall store target.
• Experience or knowledge of the travel industry is preferred but not essential – full tailored training plans are provided for everyone.
What we offer:
At Barrhead Travel, we don’t simply offer jobs. We offer careers, with real development and growth prospects. You’ll also be joining a family of brilliant colleagues; we love working hard but we play even harder. We were recently named as one of the top 100 employers in the UK to work with. Take a look at some of the many Travel Perks we offer our staff:
• Competitive base salary with uncapped earnings through our commission and bonus schemes - you earn on everything you sell
• The opportunity to travel the world, thanks to our incredible worldwide familiarisation trips which are designed to enhance your product knowledge and customer service skills
• A Personal Development Plan and our commitment to continued training, development, and career progression - share your career-goals with us and we’ll work together to help you achieve them
• A varied company benefits scheme which includes amazing discounts with UK high street retailers
• Generous staff discounts on your own holidays plus discounts available for family and friends
• 34 days annual leave - well, you need time to enjoy those amazing holiday discounts, don’t you
• Perfect attendance reward - £100 holiday voucher
• Refer a friend incentive - £500 reward
• Company pension scheme
• Long service rewards – love to shop vouchers and celebratory long service lunch or dinner with your colleagues and management
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning company, selling a product you love, whilst reaping the rewards of an extremely generous bonus structure within a fun and exciting industry.
To apply, submit your CV letting us know why you’re the perfect fit and let us know your career goals and ambitions. Don’t forget to tell us about your favourite holiday destinations – you may have guessed already, but we love nothing more than a good chat about holidays!
For more information please contact the recruitment team on 0141 488 7324
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Travel Consultant - Braehead United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.