Fairhurst Taunton United Kingdom
1 week ago
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK’s leading private Engineering Consultancies working for clients on a variety of projects throughout the UK spanning retail, residential, commercial, leisure, education and industrial sectors.
· Working with the Civils Team on projects from small to large.
· Design of infrastructure predominantly for residential but also for commercial, education, and industrial sectors including Underground drainage systems and roads to adoptable standards.
· Liaison with statutory bodies such as Water Companies, Environmental Agency and County Roads Departments etc.
· Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis, design software and AutoCAD.
· Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output by the team (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
· Mentor junior staff
· Attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections.
· Liaise in a professional manner... colleagues, clients, contractors and other designers and to offer advice and guidance on matters relating to their work.
· Work on projects with consideration to the agreed project budgetary limits and time tables.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineering.
· Near Chartered status (MICE).
· Varied experience in the use of: Sewers for adoption, SUDS; Micro Drainage; Highways; and Civils3D design, Windes and Microdrainage
· Residential highway, drainage and externals design experience.
· 38,104,106 and 278 sectional agreement knowledge.
· Minimum 4 years Experience
• Competitive Salary based on experience
• 33 days annual leave including public holidays
• Paid overtime beyond standard 37.5 hour working week
• Competitive Pension Scheme
• Child Care Voucher Scheme
• Cash Back Health Plan Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Life insurance
• Private dental insurance
• Private medical insurance
• Sick pay
• Wellness programme
• Loyalty Bonus
• Yearly Bonus
• Professional Qualification Bonus
• Employee Reward Scheme
• Employee Professional Subscriptions Paid including Institution of Civil Engineers Training Agreement Fee’s
Jobs in Taunton United Kingdom
Senior Civil Engineer Taunton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.