Vista Analytics LLP
Vista Analytics LLP India India
2 weeks ago
As part of our team, your role will assisting clients in pre-deal to closing a deal, including originating or identifying buy side or sell side M&A opportunities, preparing client discussion materials, identifying acquisition targets or strategic / financial buyers, transaction valuation, developing marketing collaterals such as pitchdecks, business plans, amongst others. The client base spans across industries and includes mid-sized corporates, multinational investors, Private Equity firms and family offices.
We seek a Chartered Accountant or CFA or MBA (Finance) with 2-4 years of post qualification experience for the following role:
1. Lead deal Evaluation, analyze the data and operational information to build a narrative. Prepare and review financial models and valuation reports using right method from scratch.
2. Providing transaction support services including due diligence, valuation, financial projections, feasibility studies, preparing business plan, preparing pitch books... information memorandum etc.
3. Preparing extensive business plan and financial models.
4. Performing business or securities valuation analysis using precedent transactions / trading comparative valuation / DCF.
5. Originating and cultivating strong relationships with end clients (including onshore teams, clients, Industry promoters, CXO levels).
6. Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
Skillset Required :
1. Strong financial modelling and ptichdeck preparation skills and maturity to understand critical deal terms.
2. Strong communication, presentation and team building skills and experience in producing high quality meeting decks, client presentations
3. Expert knowledge of research databases such as Capital IQ.
4. Team management skills
Investment Banking Associate India jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.