WS Audiology Denmark A/S
WS Audiology Denmark A/S Lynge Denmark
1 week ago
Do you want to change the lives of millions? Make a long-lasting footprint for a global MedTech leader as you shape and define key finance and accounting areas?
A bit about the team
To deliver on our purpose of making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we wish to strengthen our capabilities with an enthusiastic and purpose-driven team member to the Financial Controlling team in HQ Accounting Denmark.
The department is a small team consisting of skilled and highly experienced colleagues, and you will be reporting to the Finance Manager of Financial Controlling. You will also be working closely together with the other Finance teams in Denmark as well as in the global organization.
We are just about to embark on a large scale, exciting and challenging Finance Transformation. This will open a unique opportunity for the right candidate to join at the initial beginning and support in shaping and defining several key finance & accounting areas as well as being able to impact and... make a long-lasting footprint.
A bit about the role
In the role as Senior Financial Controller, you will be the go-to-person on selected business areas and have plenty of opportunities to set your own mark and shape the future processes and deliveries. We put emphasis on supporting each other when the deadlines are tight and in between the cycles continuously trying to work smarter.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Reporting, controlling, including implementing and monitoring compliance primarily with IFRS/Group Accounting Guidelines
• Ensuring timely deliverables with agreed quality to internal and external stakeholders
• Ensuring effective and robust end to end financial controlling and local partnering around statutory deliveries
• Ensuring efficient and compliant processes by ensuring continuous improvement of our End-2-End processes, in close collaboration with colleagues and management so we have the best-in-class solutions
• Participate in developing and maintaining an internal control framework
• Support implementing all global financial strategies & initiatives – and transform them into daily operations
• Ad hoc operational handling of various financial compliance tasks, i.e., preparation and review of reconciliations, statistical reporting etc.
A bit about you
The selected candidate will be a skilled and future-thinking Financial Controller with focus on the business. You will display solid communication and interpersonal ability to work with stakeholders.
• Your educational background is most likely a bachelor or master’s degree in finance (e.g. HD-R or Cand.merc.)
• As a professional background you have been working with financial controlling 3-7 years as a financial controller or come directly from a role as an auditor
• You are experienced in Excel, and you have an ability for IT, ERP, and BI systems
• You are fluent in English both verbally and in writing
Your personal competencies:
• You are constructive and well organized with high attention to detail
• You have the ability to deliver high quality with short deadlines
• You possess great communication and interpersonal skills, efficient integrity, and a respectful – yet confident personality and ability to work with global colleagues on all levels
• You are an open and team-oriented person yet able to work freely as a self-starter with a good motivation wanting to find solutions
What we offer
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in a CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Come join us, if you want to help bring back hearing, unlock the potential of the hearing aid industry and amplify your own life.
About WS Audiology
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
If we have caught your interest, please do not hesitate to send your CV, no application needed, our way. We will screen and invite candidates for interview on an ongoing basis, therefore we urge you to apply as soon as possible.
Finance & Accounting
Contact Nanna Fyrsterling
Senior Financial Controller Finance & Accounting · Lynge, Denmark jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.