Polaris Industries Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico
3 weeks ago
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to THINK OUTSIDE.
Develop proper strategies to ensure the Dealer/Customer satisfaction and service business as the most important asset of Polaris. Responsible for leading and tracking the service and warranty activities regarding Mexico Dealer Network and CAC. This position is in charge of the warranty budget, reports & key indicators to ensure the Dealer execute warranty process in accordance to Polaris policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain communication with Dealer network Service Staff, Warranty, Customer Service, communicating information on product problems.
• Manage all aspects of the Service Recommendation Process.
• Develop and lead the... implementation of milestones and deliverable tracking working with dealer Network
• Create and implement the Service key indicators
• Manage project timelines and tasks to enable reporting of the Service department projects
• Manage tracking and reporting on all new product development and training to Dealer Network
• Identify and execute continuous improvements to the tracking process and systems.
• Manage the warranty budget
• Recommend cost effective plans to resolve field issues as the expert on all available methods of internal and external communications to the dealer network.
• Provide assistance to resolve escalated customer and dealer inquiries.
• Manage open and closed corrective actions for field issues and communicate issues to responsible departments.
• Ensure to communicate to Corporate Office the proper information regarding any technical information, process or customer needs.
• Develop technical training programs for the Dealer Service Staff
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• 2 to 4 years degree required.
• Fluent English (80%)
• 4 years experience in Service or Technical positions
• Technical, Mechanical, Electronics, Organization, Data Entry Skills, General Math, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, , Reporting Research Results,
On Field Traveling 70%
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to THINK OUTSIDE. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; military and commercial off-road vehicles; snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; Aixam quadricycles; Goupil electric vehicles; and pontoon and deck boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a robust portfolio of parts, garments, and accessories. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
At Polaris, the need for diverse perspectives and experiences enables our vision of Best People, Best Team. We value our differences and align our passions to do great work. As a highly efficient growth company, we are driven to be agile and adaptable to support our customers. At Polaris we unite to create memorable adventures. Learn more at
Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico
Jobs in Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico
Engineer, Service Monterrey jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.