HP Boise ID United States
2 weeks ago
At HP, our vision is a world where innovation drives extraordinary contributions to humanity. Our mission is to create technology that inspires ambitious and meaningful progress with the belief that one thoughtful idea has the power to change the world.
Global Experience and Design (GxD) is a group of creative thinkers and doers. We are responsible for defining end to end human centered... experiences. We lead and facilitate the creative process to create amazing experiences for users at home, in the office and on the go. We value deep thinking and long-term decisions along with decisiveness and risk taking. We believe that design is scientific process that blends behavioral and emotional insight with creativity and business awareness to propose new narratives that unveil new value.
At GxD, user experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful product experiences that people love to use and welcome into their home or business. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to yield insights that inform product strategy and guide the design of the experiences we create.
We are seeking an experienced leader to guide HP Print into the future through creative thought and brilliant experiences. In this unique leadership opportunity, your contributions will help to shape HP’s future and revolutionize an industry while touching millions of users every day.
User Experience Design is the discipline of designing both digital and physical experience frameworks. These frameworks provide deep and relevant user-centered insights to drive meaningful experience maps that drive organizational alignment and kickstart physical and digital solutions. It’s about putting the user at the center of every decision with insights that meet and exceed user requirements and expectations. The goal is to provide user-relevant experience by helping make the product and solutions fit into their life.
UX Designers define and design end-to-end experiences. Their responsibilities can span all the way from user research to final design execution. They are usually involved in the early and middle design phases, leading design research efforts, defining experience objectives and design principles, and driving design directions. Deliverables produced by UX Designers can vary depending on their roles in a project, which typically include competitive analysis, personas, scenarios and use cases, journey maps, storyboards, experience objectives, design requirements and guiding principles, and high-level information architecture.
• Leads multiple project teams of other designers and internal and outsourced partners responsible for all stages of user experience design and development for a portfolio of complex products and platforms, including experience/information architecture, validation, and specifications.
• Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced partners on user experience design and development.
• Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with user experience design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and user experience.
• Provides domain-specific expertise and overall user experience design leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
• Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and design language into projects and activities in the user experience design organization.
• Leads a project team of other designers and internal and outsourced partners to drive innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the design organization
• Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education And Experience Required
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in UX Design, Product Design, Industrial Design, Business, Human Factors Engineering, Social Sciences research, or equivalent.
• Typically 4-6 years experience.
Knowledge And Skills
• Broad experience with application of design theories, principles, and concepts to a portfolio of multiple information technology and consumer products and services designs.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Broad understanding and experience in designing and implementing research and data collection plans for user experience testing and acceptance.
• Reviewing and evaluating designs for alignment with overall product architecture; recommending and implementing changes to designs and technology to improve product quality and overall user experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
• Ability to effectively communicate user experience data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Where legally permitted, an offer of employment is conditional upon you providing proof that you are fully vaccinated againstCOVID-19 (as defined by the CDC) as of your first day of employment.
HP Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive
Boise ID USA
Jobs in Boise ID United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.