BOA-BAO Lisbon Portugal
2 weeks ago
(part-time / part-time with full-time availability / full-time):
We are a fast-growing group of Restaurants, currently operating in Portugal and Spain, with large international expansion plans.
In operation are:
Boa Bao in Lisbon, and Porto (PT) and in Barcelona (ES)
Lao Bao in (Porto)
Boa kitchens in (Lisbon)
We are looking for an Accountant in our Head office, located in Lisbon. If you like to work in a team with enthusiastic colleagues that like to work hard but laugh and enjoy their work and work environment at the same time, you could be our next new colleague.
The Accountant will report directly to the Finance Director.
What will you do? The Accountant will be required to execute the following responsibilities:
• Ensure the execution of period-end accounting entries by posting manual journal entries and processing recharges (e.g., accruals, currency conversions, etc.);
• Review and analyze information from the general ledger and other accounting records to ensure... accuracy and completeness, and take corrective action, as appropriate;
• Oversee the reconciliation of General Ledger / balance sheet accounts;
• Support in the production of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines;
• Preparation of month-end and year-end close process;
• Responsible for the monthly closing process, including but not limited to:.
• Standard and non-standard monthly journal postings and GL reconciliations
• Monthly Intercompany invoices and reconciliation of month end balances
• Fixed asset postings and reconciliations
• Month end accruals review and posting
• Daily bank postings and reconciliations ensuring all payments have the correct sign off in line with policy
• Preparation of local statutory Financial Statements;
· Reporting to the tax authourities (IES, Mod 22, Mod10, Mod30, VAT, Intrastat, COPE, Withholding Taxes …);
· Internal and External Audit Support;
• Drive efficiencies and process improvements, ensuring compliance with company policy & procedures;
As a plus: Support for the administrative management of Human Resources in terms of salary processing, time control and compliance with the rules and legislation in force.
What are we looking for? For this role, we are looking for a person having the following skills and experience:
• Finance, Accounting or Economy degree/ Master's degree;
• Certified Accountant;
• At least 3 years of relevant accountant experience;
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
• Strong organisation and time management;
• Full proficiency with Microsoft applications;
• Knowledge of ERP systems, processes and workflow technology;
• Fluency in English;
• Hands-on attitude and high attention to detail;
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude;
• Confident, enthusiastic and a team player;
• Solid communication and presentation skills;
• Demonstrated thoroughness and attention to detail with a steadiness under pressure;
What do we offer?
· A diverse and challenging job;
· Insertion in a dynamic team;
· Opportunity for professional evolution and progression;
· Opportunity to be part of our systems implementation project, essential for the consolidation and growth of the operation;
· Continuous formation
If you can comply with the above responsibilities, skills and requirements and you would like this challenge, please don’t hesitate to contact us, saying which modality you are applying for:
part-time / part-time with full-time availability / full-time
You can also reach us at [email protected]
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.