Search Talent Dublin Ireland
1 week ago
This leading Irish and International law firm is seeking a junior solicitor to join its highly rated Planning and Environmental team with an enviable client base.
As the successful applicant, you will work on a team with experience of advising on high profile complex cases, advising state bodies, banks, developers, contractors, engineers, and other construction professionals on all energy, planning and environmental matters.
As well as acting for clients in contentious matters, our team advises on the preparation of applications for consents before the Irish planning authority and provides representation at pre-application meetings with An Bord Pleanála, advising on Environmental Impact Statements and Natura Impact Statements.
The perfect candidate will have all or most of the following characteristics:
• Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales
• NQ - 2 years' PQE in Planning & Environmental Law from a leading, mid-tier or boutique practice
• Strong knowledge of... relevant Planning & Environmental regulations and practices
• Excellent communication and research skills
• Team player who can work with different teams and lawyers across the firm.
• Ambition to work in a growing, top tier international firm.
• Excellent academic credentials and superior written and oral communications skills
This very progressive role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package and offers will reflect your experience, expertise, and success in the field.
If you come close to, meet, or even exceed the requirements above, please send your CV in confidence to Tim Baker at Search Talent or call +353-1-592-1675 for a confidential chat about this and our other excellent legal opportunities.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €85,000.00 per year
• 8 hour shift
Reference ID: 2599
Solicitor - Planning and Environmental Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.