Novartis Baarle-Nassau Netherlands
1 week ago
Advanced Accelerator Applications, a Novartis company, is an innovative medicines company focused on the development of products for targeted radioligand therapy and precision radioligand imaging. We are committed to transforming patients' lives by leading innovation in nuclear medicine.
AAA offers professionals the opportunity to face new challenges and pursue a career in a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company. We are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicine. We are looking for people who share our commitment to help us achieve this goal. Advanced Accelerator Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
40+ is the dedicated number of team members you would be joining at IDB (Advanced Accelerator Applications, Netherlands) whose mission is to bring new therapies to patients wordwide by producing radiopharmaceuticals for targeted radioligand therapy. IDB 's team embraces the culture of... empowerment and team work.
As a Radiation Safety Officer you will support day to day safe operations of isotope production by providing oversight on activities in the area of radiation (regular self-inspections of e.g. the process)
• Review of radiation safety key performance indicators around dosimetry, events etc.
• Support the routine of STOP-THINK-ACT by providing direction how to handle unforeseen/ unplanned events
• Maintain the 'Risico Inventarisatie en Evaluatie' (Risk Inventory and Evaluation) by verification, continuously improving the current situation by striving to reduce risk and exposure for staff
• Training of staff on site around radiation safety
• Assessing changes in the current way of working (for instance new equipment) for impact on radiation safety, provide direction where needed
• Act as a coach and mentor for TMS staff in the field of radiation safety
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Certification as Radiation Safety Expert, Coordinerend Deskundige (former Niveau 3)
• Knowledge of a pharmaceutical or control production environment
• A relevant MBO or HBO degree (Engineering, Biology and Medical Laboratory Research, or Chemical Analyst)
• Attention to detail
• Analytical skills that allow you to see what can be improved
ADVANCED ACCELERATOR APPLICATIONS
Company / Legal Entity
IDB Holland bv
Facilities & Administration
Jobs in Baarle-Nassau Netherlands
Radiation Safety Officer Baarle-Nassau jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.