Atos Wrocław Poland
1 week ago
The future is our choice
At Atos, as the global leader in secure and decarbonized digital, our purpose is to help design the future of the information space. Together we bring the diversity of our people's skills and backgrounds to make the right choices with our clients, for our company and for our own futures.
If so, we have something for you!
We are currently looking for SAP Authorization Consultant.
What will you do?
• User access management and role management
• Ensuring the validity of user data
• Analysis and optimization of SAP environments in the authorization area
• Extracting error reports from SAP
• Incident resolution
Sounds exciting? Match your experience to needed skills
• German at least B1/B2
• English language (B1+)
• Supporting the clients' needs via Valuation tool
• At least 1-year hands-on experience in SAP Authorization
• Preferred higher education in the field of IT, computer science
• Performed SAP Security monitoring and support
• Trained SAP... access and user management
• Knowledge of SAP operation system
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of S/4 HANA Authorization Management
• SAP Authorization Role Management
• Familiar with SAP SUIM, SAP GRC, SAP PFCG
• SAP certification will be an asset
• Experience in an international environment
• BI/BW Analytical skills to analyze
• Comnunication and consulting skills
What's in it for you?
• Wellbeing programs & work-life balance - integration and passion sharing events
• Private medical and dental care
• Benefits platform - shopping, cinema, sport etc.
• Co-funding of sport activities, e.g., Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program
• Courses and certifications e.g., Google Cloud, AWS, ITIL
• Conferences and Expert Communities
• Gift packages for special occasions: Easter, Christmas, Children's Day
• Appreciation for seniority: additional days off, Atos Jubilee gifts
• Remote working or commuting allowance, relocation package
• Charity and eco initiatives
• Flexible working hours
What happens next?
• Quick conversation with HR
• Interview with a Manager/IT expert/project representative (via MS Teams)
• Feedback (1-5 business days after the interview)
• Work like you want-remotely, in hybrid mode or at our office
Choose your future. Choose Atos.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Here at Atos, diversity and inclusion are embedded in our DNA. Read more about our commitment to a fair work environment for all.
Atos is a recognized leader in its industry across Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria. Find out more on our CSR commitment.
Choose your future. Choose Atos
SAP Authorization Consultant Wrocław jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.