Only Much Louder
Only Much Louder Mumbai Maharashtra India
1 week ago
OML is a new media and entertainment company that partners with creators to build content, IPs & live experiences that impact culture and help brands come closer to consumers. Headquartered in Mumbai with teams in Russia, Poland & Thailand, OML was founded in 2001 to book and manage artists across all genres of entertainment. Today our operations span a prolific and award-winning content studio that packages and produces shows for OTT platforms, live events production and a global brand solutions business.
From the beginnings of OML as an artist management agency to the advent of modern-day content marketing, we have helped our clients thrive in the face of disruption while setting trends in talent representation, marketing and sponsorship; inspiring industry change in events and licensing; and helping reshape the digital landscape. As technology further shifts the balance of power in media and puts more power in the hands of the creator, OML is uniquely positioned to... create opportunities for our clients and partners around the globe.
About the role:
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Public Relations Manager to be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages customers and builds brand recognition.
Key Responsibilities :
PR Responsibilities :-
• Single point of contact for all PR and corporate communication efforts for OML and it’s artists
• Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
• Build a media network, while utilizing the current network to pitch stories, collaborations and partnerships
• Manage the PR agencies and partners, working with them to create a strategic roadmap for OML and it’s talent while setting KPI’s and tracking through
• Identify and keep leadership and artists appraised of opportunities to market services and generate visibility by participating in seminars, conferences, partnerships etc
• Writing all external comms including press releases while ensuring consistent on-brand communication
• Managing all inbound enquiries from the media and identifying the appropriate spokesperson or source of information
• Analyzing media coverage while ensuring targets are achieved and preparing reports
• Planning and executing campaigns to drive awareness, positive opinion and highlighting the organization's agenda and accomplishments.
• Ensuring key stakeholders messaging is in sync with overall organizational goals
• Identifying award opportunities and liaising with internal teams to create and file entries
• Lead and mentor a team responsible for internal corporate communications
The Ideal Candidate :-
• Bachelor’s or post-graduate degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
• Strong interpersonal, creative, presentation, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making and analytical skills
• Great writing skills and ability to create content that is appropriate for the intended audience
• Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
• Will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
• An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
• Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
• Quick and enthusiastic learner.
• A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role managing PR and stakeholder relationships
• Strong, demonstrated experience in building strategic PR campaigns, preferably with a background in a creative/advertising agency.
• A history of cross-functional collaboration with both internal and external partners.
• Native understanding of digital advertising (organic social, mobile, paid social, display, rich media, VOD) with a strong grasp of marketing.
• Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
• Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets and new media
• Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms and experience working with the press and journalists
• Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
• Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
• We build opportunities for our artists, brands and fans; and it’s important for us to be reliable and efficient
• We demonstrate honesty, excellence and commitment to success
• ‘It’s not my job’ is not part of our vocabulary, we even stuff envelopes
• We make mistakes, but only to learn from them to build resilience
• We take care of ourselves and our colleagues
• We are our own managers
• We are committed to equality and inclusion
• We are mindful of the strain on the Earth's resources and are committed to reversing the trend with our behaviors where possible
Thank you for taking the time to go through the opportunity we have to offer.
If you apply, please do not share your photo, age, gender, religion or ethnicity in your resume. You do not even need to share your last name. (We want to eliminate biases on any of these parameters while we decide on our shortlisted candidates)
We will get in touch with you if your profile gets shortlisted
Mumbai Maharashtra India
Jobs in Mumbai Maharashtra India
Assistant Manager - Public Relations Mumbai jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.