Stellent IT United States United States
2 weeks ago
Open to Remote
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Minimum 1-2 years working knowledge of the following Oracle Applications modules: Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management, Costing and Manufacturing
• Assists in supporting other Oracle Applications related to AP and AR including Purchasing and Order Management, as required.
• Provide day to day support for Oracle Product Costing, including but not limited to OPM Item costing.
• Provide subject matter expertise and support for all month-end related accounting close activities to ensure a smooth, accurate and timely financial month-end reporting.
• Familiar with a variety of the Oracle Applications development concepts, practices, and procedures
• Basic SQL and PL/SQL knowledge
• Knowledge and use of TOAD or Oracle SQL Developer
• Minimum 3-5 years operational experience in the manufacturing or similar sector.
• Minimum 3 or more years Oracle Applications Financials modules experience on Oracle e-Business Suite Applications release 11i and or 12
Jobs in United States United States
Financial Application Analyst United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.