Siemens Faro Portugal
2 weeks ago
Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a "New Normal Working Model". This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business unit Software creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is operating a Software Development Center in Portugal targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of... Mobility.
Become part of our team!
At siemens mobility , you will band together with colleagues who work on Java backend, iOS and PHP solutions to make public transportation easier for everyone.
• Taking over the technical and disciplinary responsibility for our Android team
• Being responsible for the creation of technical concepts
• Developing actively libraries and apps for public transport in Java and Kotlin
• Being responsible for the technical and methodological development of our development team and for team building
• Being responsiblefor the technical communication with our partners
• Working together with other developers, designers and industry experts to develop cross-company product features and bring them to success
• Successfully completed a degree in computer science or a comparable technical course of study
• Experienced several years in Android development with Kotlin and Java
• Having already proven your leadership skills in a comparable role
• Enjoying native software development for Android smartphones and have high quality standards and a passion for technical innovation
• Having a very good understanding of system architectures that allow for autonomous development and future scalability
• Bringing a very good knowledge of Git, Jira and Confluence as well as deployment with AWS, Docker and K8s
• Experienced in agile working methods according to Scrum and Kanban
• Having a very good command of English, German is an advantage
Do you want to join us?
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team that works together to shape the innovative transformation of mobility and promote the use of public transport? Then you have come to the right place.
We want to get to know you as you are and feel comfortable. Therefore, we do not have a dress code during the application process.
If this seems interesting to you ,please send us your cv in english .
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Senior Mobile Developer - Android (m/f/d) Faro jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.