Upwardly Careers Calgary Canada
1 week ago
Who is Upwardly?
Upwardly's mission is to help Calgary companies hire for what's next. We've adopted industry-leading technology that disrupts how our cities' next generation of talent is being identified, assessed, and vetted. We're illuminating candidates, not eliminating them based on their resumes, highlighting their power skills, and advocating for their impact. We've built a personable high-touch recruiting experience that sources the best next-gen talent that the market has to offer.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Start Date: February 2023
Our client is a leader and innovator in oil and gas liability management. We have forged a unique path since inception in 2015 to build a business full of talented and amazing industry professionals. Our vision for our clients and the energy industry is Closure Made Simple, and we always seek the best and brightest minds to help us on that path.
We are recruiting for a Senior Environmental... Scientist / Project Manager, based out of Calgary, who will focus on planning and execution of client field programs to meet closure obligations. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is motivated to continuously learn and exhibits the pillars of our culture. Your ability to build relationships, identify opportunities, and place our value together with our partners will be critical to success.
You Could Be a Fit IF
• You consider yourself a strong leader and communicator
• Enjoy an opportunity to mentor junior team members
• You are organized and comfortable coordinating and leading field programs
• Self reliant and good problem-solving skills
• Proficient with usage of databases
• You can integrate seamlessly into a welcoming and collaborative team
• Work closely to develop client relationships and project strategy
• Oversee Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
• Development and oversee execution of remedial and reclamation projects
• Analyzing and interpreting collected information, writing and reviewing technical reports
• Budget tracking and contractor management
• Undergraduate degree in one of the following disciplines: science, engineering, or biology
• 10 plus year's experience with environmental site assessments, soil sampling, groundwater monitoring, site remediation and reclamation
• Registration with an Alberta professional association
• Registration with Saskatchewan or British Columbia professional association considered an asset
• Previous experience supervising staff an asset
• Possess strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and technical writing skills
• Able to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and independently
Please note* - This position is not an internal position for Upwardly but for one of the clients we represent. We aim to give our candidates the best recruitment experience possible. We aim to respond to everyone, but unfortunately due to the high volume of candidates we receive, we regret to inform, that we may only contact shortlisted candidates for the role
Senior Environmental Scientist / Project Manager Calgary jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.