HCRG Care Group
HCRG Care Group Basildon United Kingdom
2 months ago
Are you looking for a Health Visitor role that offers variety, where you are supported by a team of practitioners, along with a clear development path, which includes the opportunity to become a dual qualified SCPHN Nurse and can lead to a variety of strategic Band 7 and 8 roles?
Working within Essex Child and Family Wellbeing Services offers a unique environment, with clear visibility of senior management who are easily approachable due to their hands-on approach, which includes our Managing Director. You will feel listened to and be given the platforms to have your voice and ideas heard.
You will also be joining a team who are focused on clinical excellence and who recently received a “Good” CQC rating, with 100% of our rated services considered overall good or outstanding by the Care Quality Commission.
On behalf of the NHS, Essex County Council and WECCG, HCRG Care Group and Barnardo’s are commissioned to provide a range of children, young people and family... services throughout Essex that are free at the point of delivery.
We are striving to improve health and wellbeing outcomes for children and families in the community, for the community, with the community.
There is a Healthy Family Team located within every District of Essex and is made up of a multi-disciplinary team, including Health Visitors, School Nurses and additional colleagues who work together to provide family support.
As a Health Visitor, you will be responsible for:
• The delivery of the Healthy Child Programme including assessment of health needs, development, implementation and evaluation of packages of care
• Using the Family Health Needs Assessment tool to plan and evidence care
• Devise and implement individualized care plans for each child based on a needs assessment, within the Health Visiting Strategy, while actively involving the child/parent/carer/family in the planning and implementation of any proposed programme of care and support
• Identify and assess health, growth and development in the 0-5 age range (0-19 Pathway)
• Use the Early Help Assessment Tool when there is unmet need identified.
• Participate in effective partnership working with other agencies and taking a lead professional role where appropriate.
• Use evidence-based practice to develop and maintain a high quality and cost-effective standard for Specialist Public Health Nurse/Health Visiting practice.
You will also develop your leadership skills by undertaking mentorship responsibilities to both pre-registration and SCPHN students whilst on placement within the service and provide preceptorship to support new staff members. Support will be on hand by our Practice Education team to do this, along with being provided with regular safeguarding supervision.
The Ideal Candidate
You will have or be working towards a SCPHN Health Visitor qualification and a desire to ensure children in Essex have the best possible start in life.
You will have a passion to drive positive change to families and use the platform HCRG Care Group offer to suggest innovative improvements as and when you see fit.
You will also have a valid UK driving licence, with access to a car for work purposes. Although we can make certain accommodations if you do not yet have a driving licence or are unable to hold one.
About The Company
We change lives by transforming health and care.
Established in 2006, we are one of the UK's leading independent providers of community health and care services, working with health and care commissioners and communities to transform services with a focus on experience, efficiency and improved outcomes. We deliver and transform adult and children community health services, primary care services including urgent care, sexual health, dermatology and MSK services as well as adult social care and wellbeing services. Across England, we support communities of many millions and directly help more than half a million people each year - guided by our simple values: we care, we think, we do.
We're committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from a broad, diverse range of people who want to join our team. We’re a Disability Confident Committed company, so we work to provide facilities, work environment adjustments and technical solutions to be as inclusive of everyone.
While it doesn’t happen often, sometimes a role is very popular, and we’ll need to close it earlier than the date we’ve shown here. If you’re keen to join our team, we’d love to hear from you so please apply as soon as you can.
As you’d expect, safeguarding and protecting the children, young people and vulnerable adults that we work with is of the utmost importance so we have policies and procedures in place to promote safeguarding and safer working practices and everyone who joins the team is subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We are excited to offer a Limited Time Welcome Bonus of £3000 to all qualified Health Visitors and School Nurses who have completed their Specialist Community Public Health Nursing qualifications (SCPHN) and join our West or South Essex teams*.
We are also pleased to introduce a new pilot scheme within our Essex Family and Wellbeing Service in which we will be reimbursing the cost of your NMC registration** (terms and conditions apply).
You will feel valued as a Health Visitor with HCRG Care Group, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
• AfC Band 6 salary and terms and conditions –including an NHS pension
• Free tea, coffee and milk at your base location
• Membership of My Reward Hub, giving you access to discounts on every day purchases like grocery shopping as well as cashback and voucher offers for treats for you and those special to you
• Access to your wages as you earn them to help cover life’s emergencies and avoid overdraft fees or high interest rates
• Online and face to face help with your mental and physical wellbeing – from healthy recipes and activity challenges through to post trauma support, legal, debt and life management help, as well career coaching and counselling
• Access to eLearning, bespoke career pathways and opportunities for continuing professional development through our ‘Outstanding’ learning and development team, The Learning Enterprise
• An open, just culture where you’re encouraged to have and implement ideas which can help us deliver our purpose: changing lives through transforming health and care – backed up by at least £100,000 of ringfenced innovation funding each year
• The pride of working for an organisation committed to the highest clinical and quality standards: with 100% of our rated services holding “good” or “outstanding” ratings from the Care Quality Commission
• If you decide to leave HCRG Care Group within 12 months of receiving the payment scheme, we will deduct the full amount from your final pay.
• *This is a pilot arrangement and is effective from 1st April 2022 to 31st March 2023
Jobs in Basildon United Kingdom
Band 6 Health Visitor Basildon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.