WorkFocus Australia Campbelltown NSW Australia
2 months ago
We are looking for a Rehabilitation Consultant to join our team in Campbelltown on a full-time basis!
If you are passionate about delivering excellent customer care and making a difference in people’s lives, this is the place for you. Help your clients regain their independence and achieve their goals in life and work!
We build better lives through work and health.
Why work with WFA?
• Career and Professional Development linked to your profession
• A training academy to keep your skills sharp and reach all CPD requirements
• Opportunities to work in over 80 locations in Australia
• Ongoing flexible working arrangements – you’ll be equipped to manage your own time
• Professional Development study options
• Paid Parental leave
• Assistance with CPD requirements
• Financial Incentive programs to reward you for your hard work
About The Role
As a Rehabilitation Consultant you will play a vital role in the provision of workplace rehabilitation services to help build... better lives through work and health. As part of the team you’ll support people to get well and working.
As a valued team member, your responsibilities will include:
• Designing, implementing and monitoring programs that assist our clients to return to the workforce
• Undertake vocational assessments, initial needs assessments, worksite assessments
• Undertake vocational counselling and intensive 1:1 support to empower clients to transition into employment
• Identifying Return to Work (RTW) barriers
• Collaborate with clients, insurers, medical practitioners and employers to achieve outcomes appropriate for all parties
What You’ll Bring To The Role
• Qualifications & registration in Rehabilitation Counselling
• Willingness to travel (A current vehicle and drivers license is compulsory)
• A keen sense of punctuality and the effective ability to manage your time
Click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button or please contact Alysiah Theodor to have a confidential discussion about the role on 0484 593. You can also add me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/alysiah-theodor-b8902a1b3/
You are welcome here
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work - and we value your unique contribution
Campbelltown NSW Australia
Jobs in Campbelltown NSW Australia
Rehabilitation Consultant - Rehabilitation Counsellor Campbelltown NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.