Decision Inc. Australia
Decision Inc. Australia Sydney NSW Australia
2 months ago
Who We Need – Financial Systems Consultant
Decision Inc Australia is currently looking for an experienced Financial Systems Consultant to join our growing team. You will be exposed to a wide range of clients, so the ability to quickly understand new business environments is essential.
What do we look for in our people?
At Decision Inc., we look for people who want to fulfil their passion for changing the world with technology and data. No two days are the same. You will be challenged and pushed whilst being nurtured and supported to become a master of your craft. You will participate in interesting internal and client projects across different industries and functions, with the opportunity to think outside the box and develop the technology, analytical and soft skills to be recognised as a top performer in your field.
We are client obsessed, and constantly challenging each other on ways to deliver better outcomes with data. We never lose sight of the bigger picture and have fun... along the way.
We like to bring people on board who reflect our values of being personally invested in the success of our clients, and each other and bringing passion, integrity, collaboration, community, and vision to the way they work. If you are a great listener, a team player, a trusted confidant to your friends, smart and savvy, driven and competitive, love to learn, a connector of people and someone who is searching for purpose in how you can explore making a difference through your work, then the Decision Inc. Australia is your kind of team.
What does Decision Inc. do?
Decision Inc. is a global technology consulting organisation with offices in South Africa, the United Kingdom and Australia. We are a leader in information-driven transformation with a core focus on data, digital and performance intelligence. Through Decision Inc. Australia’s technology and industry specialisations we have helped our Australian clients to make better decisions faster by creating value from our client’s data and information. We bring our clients technology solutions that enable significant business progress whilst leveraging the research, expertise, and innovations of our global teams. We represent leading global technology brands and are experts in the implementation, support and advisory services focused on realising client value through digital transformation.
What Will You Do?
The Financial Systems Consultant provides technical expertise to build financial models and budgeting solutions. You are a good listener, open to new ideas and consider alternatives proposed by others. You manage your time carefully and your work output is detailed and organised.
Responsibility and Accountability
Working closely with the engagement lead, the Financial Systems Consultant is responsible for the execution of the project scope to ensure the required client objectives are delivered.
• Responsible for the delivery of financial models and budgeting solutions
• Accountable for delivering defined components with desired quality, on time and to budget
• Ability to unpack client specific processes, propose improvements, and develop solutions within a project management framework.
• Work with clients' internal and external stakeholders
• Communicate project status to stakeholders and internal management.
• To prepare, maintain and submit clear & concise progress and management reports.
• Manage risks, issues, and pro-active problem management
• Customer Satisfaction
• Maintain detailed records
• Maintain documents of the life of a project and share information as necessary
What skills and experience would be ideal?
• A solid understanding of financial data and structural concepts
• Financial planning and analysis skills, budget methodologies, costing and model design.
• Financial reporting: Management, Statutory, Regulatory etc
• 3+ years of management accounting experience in corporate / enterprise environment. Multi-company consolidations, eliminations, foreign currency etc...
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience with Adaptive Planning / Board is desirable but not essential. Training will be provided on both.
• A confident and clear communicator. A relationship builder committed to understanding business requirements, and management of business expectations
• You enjoy working collaboratively within a team, helping to guide and enable others for shared success
• Experience in running multiple projects
• Client engagement skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Effective planning and organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and be deadline driven
• Experience in a professional services consulting firm is beneficial
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
Sydney NSW Australia
Financial Systems Consultant Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.