HCA. Pasadena TX United States
2 months ago
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just anotheremployee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusionthrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be apart of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognitionprograms encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Midwife to join our family. Come be apart of the change!
We offer you anexcellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellentbenefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and yourability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employeediscount program, employee stock purchase program.We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston HealthcareSoutheast Pasadena, TX Midwife
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has beenserving the needs of Southeast Harris County for 55 years. It offers 364 licensed beds, a NICU, anAdvanced Wound Care Center, and a full complement of hospital services.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is affiliatedwith HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division.The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgerycenters, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greaterHouston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nineambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regionaltransfer center. Whatyou will do in this role:
• The certified nurse midwife (CNM) is an advanced practice nurse who is responsible for the assessment, plan, implementation and evaluation of nurse midwifery care delivered to ante partum, intrapartum, postpartum, newborn, and gynecologic patients.
• The CNM performs physical exams, collects and documents data, manages labor and spontaneous delivery, conducts diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, orders and schedules laboratory studies and professional consultations, and prescribes appropriate interventions and medications.
• The CNM practice includes primary as well as specialized care provided in multiple locations such as labor and delivery, triage, emergency department, medical/surgical units, and outpatient clinics.
• The CNM promotes safety and quality in clinical care, contributes to research and teaching, and provides leadership in the organization.
Qualifications What qualifications you will need: Qualifications:
• BLS, NRP, and preferred ACLS; Candidates without NRP will be considered but must obtain NRP within 90 days of hire.
• RN licensure in state of Texas, Certified Nurse Midwife license in Texas;
• Master's Degree in nursing preferred.
• Minimum one year experience as a certified nurse midwife.
• Ability to First Assist. Successful completion of hospital, general nursing, and unit specific orientation.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with computer technology.
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment to ensure quality patient care.
• Strong problem solving and customer service skills.
• Able to read, write, speak and comprehend English. HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortunes list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? Web love to hear from you. If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters . We are actively interviewing so apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1
Pasadena TX USA
Jobs in Pasadena TX United States
CNM/NICU/Texas/Permanent/Certified Nurse- Clinic Midwife Job Pasadena jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.