DC Consultants(India,USA,Australia,GCC) New Delhi Delhi India
2 months ago
• Implementing the organizations recruiting strategy
• Processing resumes and Interviewing applicants
• Administering pre-employment tests
• Assisting with completing background investigations
• Analyzing job duties and matching skillsets.
• Understanding and Writing job descriptions, if required.
• Sourcing and Screening profiles from various job portals
• Interacting with clients and HR Managers, Company Heads.
• Coordinating and scheduling interviews and diligent follow-ups.
• Salary negotiations and persuasion skill
• Quick turn- around time and dedication at work.
• Conducting mock interviews and assessing candidate skills
• Good working knowledge of various job portals.
14. Must have own laptop and good internet speed.
Why Work with Us?
Working with us goes far beyond just paying your bills and making ends meet. We offer:-
• Fulfilling and Flexible work environment
• Healthy Work Life Balance.
• Fixed salary and performance based appraisal.
• Training and... Development workshops to help you grow as a professional
• Complete autonomy and freedom to work so you can unleash your true potential
• Chance to work with Clients directly across industries and a chance to build your own network
• Team Outings. After all, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy!
Required Candidate Profile
Desired Candidate skills
• Relevant experience 1 to 2 yrs Using the Naukri portal.
• Excellent in interpersonal business skills.
• Excellent in spoken English.
• Open to learning.
• Honest and dedicated
• High Commitment towards fulfilling deadlines.
• Willingness to grow with the company.
• Filled with a high positive mind-set. Career-minded .
This job is provided by Shine.com
New Delhi Delhi India
Hiring For HR Recruiters/TA/Team Leader- WEST Delhi Location New Delhi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.