Deloitte Atlanta GA Georgia
2 months ago
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? An industry solutions professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Automation Test Engineer you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent... Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work You'll Do/Responsibilities
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. Project activities includes but not restricted to:
• Understand technical design of the core Architecture required to plan and strategize Health Plan testing
• Create Automation Test Plan and Automation Test Strategy for change request and present it to Client for approval
• Perform initial analysis of requirements to provide effort estimate and define QA Automation Test strategies
• Design the Automation testing roadmap featuring estimation, deliveries, tools and approach
• Provide frequent status updates to client business owners
• Mentor and Guide the team in Automation testing, test execution, defect management and reporting
• Apply technical expertise to scope requirements, review deliverables and demonstrate outcomes
• Participate in meetings with business users and absorbs complex information and communicates effectively with the stakeholders
• Provides guidance to offshore resources on test script execution, test data creation and test case development
• Analyze, identify, and advise to mitigate risk, provide leadership and direction to the junior team members
• Regular communication with client and project leadership to ensure smooth functioning of project
• Hands on experience on Claims Processing, Intake & Claims Adjudication
The US Core Industry Solutions Offering encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core our client's business. We incorporate expertise from across the firm to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions according to industry strategy. Core Industry Solutions will be known in the market for a focus on transforming industry operations through industry technology solutions.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
• Overall, 7 + years of Testing or QA Automation Testing experience or application development experience
• Minimum of 4 Years of Claims Testing or Health Plan testing experience
• Experience with UI Path and/or Membership Enrollment and Eligibility
• Claims Intake/Adjudication/EPIC Tapestry Knowledge, IBM Rational, Rational Quality Manager, Selenium, Test Strategy Document, Test Plan, Test Case development
• Expert in mocking up EDI transactions, troubleshoot any issues with loops, segments, delimiters
• Expert in scoping requirements, risk identification and Mitigation planning.
• Communicates effectively with the stakeholders
• Epic Tapestry AP Claims (Certification), Accounts payable (project experience)
• Minimum of 4 + years of Industry experience especially in Epic Tapestry projects
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Role is remote
• UI Path Certification
• In depth SDLC Knowledge, JIRA, and Confluence
• Understanding payor workflow
• SQL, ETL,.NET, ETL
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, Colorado, Jersey City, Nevada, New York City, and Washington State, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to California, Colorado, Jersey City, Nevada, New York City, and Washington State and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $89,000 to $148,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance
Atlanta GA USA
Automation Test Engineer Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.