AGCO Stoneleigh United Kingdom
3 months ago
Making a difference. That's what a career at AGCO is all about. At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own
AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. AGCO supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, tillage, implements, grain storage and protein production systems, as well as related replacement parts. AGCO products are sold through Six core brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra® and are distributed globally through 3,150 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries worldwide. Our diverse product line, global reach and technological solutions help our customers not only survive today’s changing landscape, but to also prosper. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
Area Sales Manager, Massey Ferguson – Wales & West England
A permanent opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Manager covering Wales & West England, to develop and sustain a profitable Dealer network to achieve short term business targets, improve performance plus recommend and install development programs that assist in meeting customers current and future expectations, to maximise financial return for AGCO and our dealer network.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
• Coach and support the dealers in areas relating to people management issues, including offering guidance regarding the development of the sales and marketing team. To work with internal cross functional colleagues effectively.
• Management of RLP spend and field reporting. Drive the definition and installation of Dealer Development Action Plans to support development of the Dealer network and improving the CSI rating. Support the development of Marketing strategy/refinement of Marketing Programmes through the provision of market intelligence/reporting to central management
• Operation and effective use of the sales and marketing departments IT management systems, including inventory management, the dealer dashboard, business plans, AGCO Academy Learning Development system and PC based marketing applications.
• Provide a management, advisory and consultancy service to the AGCO dealer network in all areas of sales by defining, communicating and installing effective sales plans. Attend and contribute to Regional meetings and actively develop and encourage regular communication with cross functional colleagues, both written and verbal
The successful candidate should possess the following:
• A Commercial Sales acumen - This ability will be demonstrated throughout all levels of the business
• A proven track record in territory responsibility/Management in a results driven environment
• Action planning - Identifying business development opportunities to deliver positive results in line with AGCO's strategic plans
• Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal and IT skills
• A consultative selling approach with a positive "can-do!" ethos providing "win-win" business solutions
• Must be a self-motivated, positive and enthusiastic team player
• Graduate level with agricultural industry knowledge
• Business understanding of the dealer environment including proven distribution experience
• Strong negotiating skills / influence.
• Ability to motivate others to achieve the business objectives
• Responsible for managed growth of Massey Ferguson.
• Extensive knowledge of products and agricultural industry vital.
• Knowledge of dealer cashflow and profitability within dealer environment.
• Constantly update knowledge of Agri business requirements/evolvements.
We offer the following benefits:
• Basic salary: Competitive.
• A company performance / Individual performance related bonus of 20%.
• Defined Contribution Pension Scheme.
• Life assurance and critical illness cover for Pension members.
• 26 days holidays + statutory holidays.
• Job allocated car.
• IT and Phone equipment provided
• Childcare vouchers.
• Confidential Employee Assistance Programme for employees and their immediate family.
Employee development and growth is part of our company culture. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application
Jobs in Stoneleigh United Kingdom
Area Sales Manager, MF, UK Stoneleigh jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.