Integritas Solutions Atlanta GA Georgia
3 months ago
Integritas Solutions, a technology solutions provider, is looking for several Sr. Project Managers with online banking Implementation\Upgrade experience to work on upcoming consumer/business online banking upgrade projects for clients around the country. These contract opportunities will run at least 9 to 12 months or longer and provide the ability to work remote from a home... office with some travel to the client site as required. We provide great rates with bonuses based on performance. Additionally there may be opportunities to be trained in Agile.
The selected consultants will be responsible for all aspects of project delivery including task management and delivery, financial oversight, and risk & issues management for the installation/ upgrade of the ACI's consumer online and mobile banking platforms to a more current release. These applications provide consumers with access to real-time data on their accounts, make account transfers, access personal finance management features, make P2P and bill payments.
• Perform project Management duties including managing the completion of development deliverables for Remote Payment Initiation and Inquiry (RPI) and the MTS wire transfer system
• Communicate project status with all customer stake holders and internal Senior Management to escalate issues.
• Perform updates to project plan, maintaining risk and issues list.
• Document business requirements, write technical requirements, define interface requirements, workflows and presentations
• Oversee internal product testing and customer defect management\ resolution.
• Ability to work under pressure, manage emergencies, crisis management and coordinate efforts to address issues so that the customer is completely satisfied.
• 5 - 7 years of previous project management and/or relevant consulting experience with managing the full SDLC for consumer/business banking technology payment related projects
• This role requires strong influencing and stakeholder management skills, ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships and strategic partnerships with key stakeholders/customer to maximize program effectiveness and influence
• This role requires knowledge of technologies/capabilities like bill pay, single sign-on, ACH, online wire transfers, mobile payment gateways.
• Experience in implementing online banking or mobile banking solutions is strongly preferred.
• Application knowledge of any additional ACI vendor Money Transfer System (MTS) application is a plus.
• Strong organizational skills
• Very strong written and communication skills
• Very customer service focused.
• Bachelor's of Science degree and/or equivalent work experience
• PMP certification is strong plus
Location can be anywhere in the US
Atlanta GA USA
Project Manager - Online Banking (Anywhere in the US) Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.