United Bank Griffin GA Georgia
2 months ago
Who We Are:
United Bank offers exciting career opportunities and has a unique company mission and culture. We are an innovative and growing 117-year-old, $2.4 billion Community Bank, that proudly provides Signature Service to our customers, in 19 locations and 11 counties, throughout Middle Georgia...
View Our Annual Magazine - OUR STORY .
What We Offer:
Career opportunities and growth.
Competitive benefit package. Benefits include: paid employee health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term disability insurance, paid long-term disability insurance, paid life insurance, 401(k) plan with employer contributions, employee stock purchase plan (ESOP) with employer contributions, flexible spending account (FSA), wellness program, employee assistance program, vacation time, sick time, paid federal holidays, and other unique perks.
Job Title: Corporate Banking Loan Specialist/Assistant to the CEO
Job Summary: Delivers industry leading Signature Service while providing loan processing services and administrative support for lender(s) and Portfolio Manager. Responsible for offering customer centered financial products and services to consumers and businesses within the Corporate Banking portfolio. Also provides various administrative & secretarial services for the Bank CEO.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Compiles, prepares, and processes loan file documentation (appraisal orders, credit reports, title work, etc.) necessary for loan approval
• Processes commercial loans with a primary focus on complex commercial transactions, including, but not limited to commercial real estate, ARC, ABL lines and participation loans.
• Scans and indexes loan documents
• Serves as liaison between the loan department, officer and/or customer to coordinate and ensure successful loan system set up
• Inputs customer information and credit request applications into Loan Origination System
• Assists with the implementation of supporting docs folder for loan requests submitted to Credit Committee
• Prepares loan tickets and disbursement of loan proceeds
• Assists officers in clearing loan collateral, insurance or financial documentation exceptions.
• May assist with the construction inspection process
• Builds and maintains productive relationships with co-workers and partners throughout the organization.
• Performs CSR duties as needed
• Quality controls all maintenance performed by the loan operations department, primarily relating to ARC & participation loans
• Greets all customers conducting business on the 2nd floor, including guests of CEO & Mortgage Department
• Assists Corporate Banking team and CEO with various administrative tasks, including, but not limited to, preparing expense reports, scheduling appointments, coordinating with various people to book events, mail delivery, order supplies, and coordinating the Griffin Boardroom and Meeting room calendar
• Monitors overdrafts and past dues.
• Ensures compliance with and keeps abreast of internal controls, operational procedures and related documentation
• Complies with all Federal and State banking laws and related regulations, to include but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Associate degree preferred or equivalent banking experience.
• Prior banking or loan product related experience preferred.
• Effective and grammatically correct verbal and written communication skills.
• Professional demeanor and presentation.
• Excellent Customer Service skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multitask and derive innovative solutions.
• Organized, accurate and timely with work product.
• Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc), and ability to learn new systems and software and have active engagement in new technology
Griffin GA USA
Corporate Banking Loan Specialist/Assistant to the CEO Griffin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.