Renasant Bank Georgia Georgia
2 months ago
The BSA Governance Manager will assist the Director of BSA Compliance in formulating and maintaining a Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), OFAC, and USA PATRIOT Act compliance management program designed to ensure that the bank achieves optimum compliance with those regulations...
Location listed is preferred office location but other locations and working remotely within the Renasant footprint may be considered based upon convenience and business necessity.
RENASANT BANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
• Assist with implementing and maintaining a compliance management system for compliance with BSA, USA PATRIOT Act and OFAC regulations
• Monitor Bank Secrecy and OFAC regulations (e.g., state and federal laws and regulations, maintain a compliance library) and work with business units to formulate policies and procedures for implementing regulation changes
• Assist with identifying and recommending changes to the BSA Compliance Program, policies, procedures and risk assessments to reflect the company’s risk tolerance as it pertains to BSA, OFAC and the USA PATRIOT Act
• Assist with maintaining software documentation to support model inventory governance
• Assist Director of BSA Compliance and Deputy BSA Officer with preparation for model validations to verify accuracy of the AML model
• Assist with preparation and submission of reports to various committees for review and approval
• Assist with internal audits, system validations and regulatory exams
• Proactively identify and report issues to senior management
• Maintain advanced knowledge of Bank systems and processes as they relate to BSA/AML and OFAC compliance
• Work with corporate training staff to develop enterprise wide training for employees related to BSA, USA PATRIOT Act and OFAC regulations
• Provide advisory support to the various BSA Teams
• Assist with emails and phone calls involving BSA/AML and OFAC
• Assist the Director of BSA Compliance and Deputy BSA Officer with special projects and system implementation as required
• Provide business continuity in the absence of the Deputy BSA Officer
• Other related duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university is preferred (or additional years of directly related experience, above the minimum, will be considered)
• Minimum of three (3) years of BSA/AML, CIP, OFAC or fraud investigations experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Experience with AML software systems; Patriot Officer software is preferred
• Strong knowledge and understanding of BSA/AML, OFAC, and the USA PATRIOT Act
• Subject matter expert in all areas of BSA/AML
• Ability to interpret laws, and write policy guidelines
• Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
• Ability to write reports for presentation to senior management
• Ability to think logically and analytically to analyze and solve problems
• Ability to work equally well with senior management and staff personnel
• Ability to interact with other employees, examiners, directors, law enforcement and management
• Exercise mature judgement with a high degree of integrity and professionalism
• Ability to maintain confidentiality about all information
• Ability to work unsupervised at a proficient and productive rate
• Flexibility and adaptability concerning hours and job duties
• Ability to travel on a limited basis including overnight travel. This may include use of the employee’s personal vehicle.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand or sit; kneel, stoop, or squat; use hands or fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
The Bank’s professional working environment requires employees to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Employees must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills when working closely with internal business partners and external clients. Employees may be exposed to confidential and propriety information within the working environment, therefore, must uphold confidentiality at all times. Due to the possibility of being exposed to high risk situations (i.e. robbery), detailed instructions and procedures are required to be followed at all times to safeguard the Bank’s employees, customers, and assets.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. The principal duties and responsibilities enumerated are all essential job functions except for those that begin with the word “May”.
This job description is intended to describe the normal level of work required by the person performing the work. The principle duties outlined are the essential responsibilities and duties. Other duties may be assigned as needs arise.
This description is not intended as a contract and is subject to change. Any written contractual agreements supersede this job description. All requirements may be modified to accommodate physically or mentally challenged staff members reasonably
BSA Governance Manager Georgia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.