A Primary Choice, Inc.
A Primary Choice, Inc. Rockingham NC United States
2 months ago
We are looking for an office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should have experience... with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties. Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
Responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, directing, coordination, reporting, resolving, budgeting, and physical management of the facility and equipment in a way that the purpose of the facility will establish and maintain in accordance with established policies.
Education/Experience: High school diploma and management/assistant management experience and/or supervisory skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate professional image and etiquette at all times.
• To perform the acting duties as directed by Director and/or Regional Director.
• Responsible for recruiting, orientating and providing trainings required for each held position (Bloodborne, HIPAA, OSHA, etc.).
• Submitting timesheets and/or spreadsheets to payroll. Assist payroll and direct care employees with concerns related to payroll.
• Research and assist with billing issues.
• Inform In-Home Aides of In-service meetings.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. For example,assist with placement of new clients referrals, etc.
• Ensure that all procedures are followed to maintain and update both medical and employee records.
• Provide on-call services as assigned on the schedule
• Maintains office efficiency by collaborating, planning and implementing facility procedures.
• Assist Chief Financial Officer with programs that affect employees (Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Workers Compensation, Wage Verifications) and the continuously effort to provide benefits to employees when applicable.
• Travel to trainings, meetings and other locations that need coverage in the absence of an Office Manager.
• Verifying Medicaid eligibility of all new and current clients.
• Ensure all clients have a current authorization for services.
• Collaborate with employees (CNA's and PCS's) to ensure they understand their daily duties and responsibilities required.
• To ensure that all employees work in a team concept, to provide the optimum level of patient care
• Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
• Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
• Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
• High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Rockingham NC USA
Jobs in Rockingham NC United States
Office Administrator Rockingham jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.