Elevate Care Riverwoods
Elevate Care Riverwoods Riverwoods IL United States
2 months ago
Elevate Care - Riverwoods is seeking a Business Office Manager . This is a vital role in a facility with a positive community reputation, a history of successful outcomes, and an experienced cohesive team.
At Elevate Care, YOU are our greatest asset! We offer our Business Office Manager the following benefits:
+ Competitive wage...
+ Affordable Health Plan (Medical, Dental and Life insurance available)
+ Great culture and work environment
+ 401k (Matching)
+ Free Life Insurance
+ Plus Much More, Inquire with us today!
The primary purpose of the Business Office Manager position is to manage and organized to assure the quality of resident account services at the facility; to assure resident accounts services are provided in accordance with the facility's established policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations,
Responsibilities for the Business Office Manager :
· Maintain, and ensure the confidentiality of all resident care and financial information.
· Ensure that all residents approved for admission to the facility are properly admitted in system.
· Maintain accurate and orderly written and electronic records.
· Collect, and check admissions documentation against pre-admission information, and follow up on any inconsistencies or problems
· Document, follow up on, and report regularly on all efforts to collecting accounts receivable
· Implement and monitor the facility’s established system for receiving, holding, distributing, and accounting for residents
· Submission for applying for Medicaid
· Use of Medi system, enter PS’s, eligibility and run inquires
Qualifications for the Business Office Manager:
+ Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED.
+ Must have experience in long-term nursing facility care billing experience , or a similar type of health care facility.
+ Be knowledgeable with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
+ Must have proof of Covid-19 vaccination (Religious and/or Health Exemptions May be Available for Qualifying Employees)
Elevate Care is a fully integrated post-acute care consortium offering 24-hour skilled nursing care, short-term rehabilitation, post-hospital recovery and many more clinical specialized programs. We not only provide the highest quality of care, we take it to the next level. Elevate Care is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and much more.
Elevate Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply today for immediate consideration!
YOUR FUTURE STARTS NOW
Riverwoods IL USA
Jobs in Riverwoods IL United States
Business Office Manager Riverwoods jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.