NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HEALTH SYSTEM PTE. LTD.
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HEALTH SYSTEM PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
You will be responsible to assist the nursing team in providing personalized, specialised and cost-effective care to the patients in accordance to established hospital policies and procedures, standards of nursing care and practices.
·Implements protective measures to prevent injury due to chemical, electrical, laser, mechanical, radiation, and thermal sources
· Transport the patient according to individual needs and evaluates for signs and symptoms of skin and tissue injury related to transfer or transport
· Determines the need for, prepares, applies, and remove devices designed to enhance operative exposure, prevent neuromuscular injury, maintain skin and tissue integrity, and maintain body alignment and optimal physiological functioning
· Uses supplies and equipment within safe parameters
· Performs required counts ensuring that patient is free from injury related to retained sponges, instruments, and sharps
· Evaluates for signs and symptoms... of chemical, electrical, laser, physical, and radiation injury and injury to skin and tissue
· Contributes to minimizing operative time by anticipation and advanced preparation, working with tem members to coordinate efforts to prioritize the patient’s care, and efficiently accomplishing tasks necessary to achieve a common goal
· Implement aseptic technique (e.g. crating and maintain a sterile field, applying basic methodologies to prevent contamination of open wounds, and isolating the operative site from the surrounding non-sterile physical environment)
· Initiates infection prevention activities
· Manages collection, handling, and disposition of culture and specimen
· Administer prescribed medications and solutions according to hospital policy
· Enrolled Nurse with the Singapore Nursing Board (SNB)
· Recognised Enrolled Nurse Certificate or equivalent as approved by SNB
· At least 2 years of Operating Theatre experience is highly preferred
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Compassionate, positive and caring nature
· Prepared to work on 3 rotating shifts
If the role sounds interesting to you, please contact ‘[email protected]’ to understand more on the role. Please indicate the position that you are interested in the subject heading
Senior / Enrolled Nurse (Perioperative Nurse) (JR993) - Alexandra... Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.