Roots Richmond Canada
2 months ago
At Roots, we look for dynamic individuals who are not only interested in retail and fashion, but who enjoy challenges and share our vision for a safer, cleaner, healthier planet.
Roots is not only a brand, it’s a culture and lifestyle. In addition to our customers, an intrinsic part of our success has always been the people who work here. Our clients and customers need to have confidence that our managers and associates at all levels of the organization have the knowledge, skills and competencies to excel. Our company depends on systems and processes that support the continued learning and development of our people. Roots is a company in which you can grow and benefit from the great opportunities often available. All members of our team are encouraged to ‘spread their roots’.
Nature & Scope:
Reporting to the District Manager, the Store Manager creates and maintains the Roots Experience for our customers and employees. Key to this role is leadership building, succession planning and... coaching. The Store Manager is responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with Roots guiding principles and beliefs.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include the following:
• Achieve store sales budgets through execution of company standards, policies and procedures while exceeding customers' expectations through superior service at every opportunity.
• Provides ongoing selling skills coaching and development based on each staff member's individual strengths and weaknesses in order to achieve their personal sales goals.
• Establishes appropriate action plans to improve each individual's performance and productivity
• Ensures that customer loyalty is built and maintained by providing the ultimate shopping experience and by resolving customer issues or complaints in a timely and positive manner.
• Demonstrates the ability to lead by example in sales and customer service.
• Proactively seeks out qualified candidates for existing or potential positions ensuring the store structure meets the business needs.
Demonstrated Interpersonal Skills:
• Ability to manage resources to ensure that established service levels are achieved at all times.
• Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously while staying composed.
• Must possess excellent communication (both oral and written), leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Organization, planning and strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to plan and prioritize workload.
• Strong team-building skills with the ability to coach and mentor others.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• 3 + years related experience in a retail apparel environment
Store Manager-Silver-Retail Richmond jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.