Finder Recruitment Colombo Sri Lanka
2 months ago
• Approves new biomedical equipment by conducting tests; ensuring adherence to codes; making modifications.
• Installs new biomedical equipment by establishing, adjusting, calibrating, and testing performance.
• Maintains biomedical equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; conducting tests; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions; calling for special service; evaluating service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories.
• Directs biomedical equipment operation by providing equipment operation demonstrations; instructing other healthcare staff in use and care of equipment; answering questions; providing information.
• Evaluates proposed biomedical equipment by conducting tests and evaluations.
• Improves biomedical equipment performance by studying machine-patient interaction; conferring with equipment users; developing modifications; collaborating with equipment manufacturers.
• Maintains biomedical equipment...
Colombo Sri Lanka
Biomedical Technician Colombo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.