Scalable Solutions Zug Switzerland
3 months ago
Senior 3+ years Fulltime Location is discussable
Weekly Hours: 40 hours
Scalable Solutions is an international technology company that has been creating global fintech solutions in digital asset management since 2013. Scalable products are now used by millions of people in over 200 countries, and we are trusted by institutions such as stock exchanges, brokers and banks.
The company’s working and representative offices are located in Switzerland, USA, UK, Cyprus and other countries.
We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer to join our team.
• At least 3 years of iOS development experience.
• Excellent knowledge of Swift and UIKit.
• Knowledge of RxSwift and MVVM.
• Experience in developing client-server applications.
• Knowledge of mobile app design patterns and anti-patterns.
• Familiar with the iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
• Knowledge of Auto Layout, Core Data.
• Experience in developing applications from scratch.
• Experience in building custom... interface elements and animations.
• Experience in managing a team and training junior developers.
• Understanding the principles of Clean Architecture and unidirectional data flow.
• Experience in writing Unit and UI tests.
• Remote-first (but you can work from the office if you wish).
Sorry you cannot send your resume
This Privacy Statement from the SCALABLE SOLUTIONS AG, having its head office Crypto Valley HQ, Im Rank, Zug 6300, Switzerland, shall describe the manner in which Scalable Solutions AG collects, controls, processes and transfers personal data about you. Please read the below carefully.
Purpose of the processing
The processing of personal data by Scalable Solutions AG is being conducted for various legitimate business and compliance purposes, which are, but not limited to and may vary from time to time, as follows:
• to sustain the application process and the organizational management using the following personal data:
• contact information such as full name, email address, phone number, postal address, passport or identification card, resume/CV, cover letter, position of interest, employee referral or other sources, educational institution, degree and discipline, personal internet addresses, assessment results (if applicable), compensation, department, job characteristics, start date, and whether the position or applicant has a restrictive covenant;
• to sustain the personnel administration using the following personal data:
• full name, email address, phone number, postal address, date of birth, gender (consistent with applicable data protection laws and with consent where required), type of employment contract, payment structure (e.g., hourly or salaried), nationality (consistent with applicable data protection laws and with consent where required), expat status, and full-time or part-time status;
• to administer employee relations and talent management using the following personal data:
• full name, employee , start date, location, department, full-time or part-time status, gender (if permitted by applicable data protection laws and with consent where required), performance rating and licenses or certifications required to hold the position ;
• to be able to provide technical support;
• to facilitate the management of an employee’s employment by providing limited access of his/her personal data to his/her manager;
• to fulfill governmental requirements using personal data such as tax information, social security information and other information required by law;
• to monitor and enforce Scalable Group’ policies and procedures, including but not limited to compliance with legal requirements and obligations, such as ethics, health and safety, security and intellectual property rights;
• to administer and analyze for statistical purposes; and
• to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Scalable Solutions AG will not process special categories of personal data unless (i) you have explicitly consented to this, (ii) the processing is required by applicable law, or (iii) the processing is otherwise permitted under applicable law. These special categories of personal data may include data about a person’s criminal behavior, or unlawful or objectionable conduct connected with a ban imposed with regard to such conduct.
Lawfulness of the processing
Scalable Solutions AG may process your personal data on one or more of, but not limited to, the following legal bases:
• you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more of the purposes mentioned in this Privacy Statement;
• processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
• processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Scalable Solutions AG is subject;
• processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Scalable Solutions AG or by a third party, if and in so far permitted under applicable law, including the legitimate…
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.