FIBAH CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.
FIBAH CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Human Resource Assistant Manager Job Description
We are looking to employ an HR assistant manager with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, HR assistants should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling and precise in the recruitment process.
Human Resource Assistant Manager Responsibilities
• Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
• Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
• Serve as a point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
• Assist... with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
• Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
• Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
• Assist with performance management procedures.
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
• Communicate with public services when necessary
• Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
• Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
• Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
Human Resource Assistant Manager Requirements
• Bachelors degree in human resources or related (essential).
• 2 years of experience as an HR assistant (essential).
• Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
• Effective HR administration and people management skills.
• Exposure to payroll practices.
• Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
• Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to accurately follow instructions
Human Resource Assistant Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.