SHEIN Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
SHEIN is a global fashion and lifestyle e-retailer committed to making the beauty of fashion accessible to all. We use on-demand manufacturing technology to connect suppliers to our agile supply chain, reducing inventory waste and enabling us to deliver a variety of affordable products to customers around the world. From our global offices, we reach customers in more than 150 countries.
Founded in 2012, SHEIN has nearly 10,000 employees operating from offices around the world. In SHEIN, we work with outstanding, creative, and capable peers. We share an energetic and open culture for capable people to discern, work and ignite as a team.
To learn more about SHEIN, follow us at shein.com, instagram.com/sheinofficial and youtube.com/shein.
1. Participate in the development of the company's global Human Resource compliance system by actively exploring ways to internalize and monitor the implementation of policies and procedures and international laws in... key countries of operation .
2. Lead, manage and coordinate the HR department, establish a sound risk response mechanism for each employment process , and provide support for the HR legal and compliant operation.
3. Manage risk of regulatory compliance, coordinate and liaise with relevant departments to optimize the internal and external regulatory environment of the company
4. Assess the risk of employment compliance and provide employment compliance solutions to business units to ensure that the risk is manageable.
5. Conduct risk audit and assessment, in-process risk control, and post-event inspection for global human resource compliance matters ;
6. Collect and organize the human security compliance policies and regulations of the company's main target markets and generate company's compliance guidelines ;
7. Summarize excellent cases of global human security compliance and share them within the organization
1. Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources or Law related.
2. 6+ years of experience in human resources compliance-related work,
3. Familiarity with the relevant human resources, union sanctions, or legal requirements in both Europe and the United States is preferred.
4. Ability to communicate and coordinate with a strong driving force across process areas.
5. Experience in a multinational company with English proficiency
Global HR Compliance Manager - Human Resources Center, SIN Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.