BD Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Job Description Summary
Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling the related Human Resource activities relating to manpower, talent management, employee engagement, people development, compensation and benefits, occupational safety and health, employee services and communication through the provision of sound Human Resource policies, guidelines and business processes.
Who We Are
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare sector. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network... of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.
1. Lead the HR team to ensure smooth and accurate delivery of related functions e.g. recruitment, performance management, training and development, industrial relations, employee services, compensation and benefits administration.
2. Design strategies and formulate tactical plans to achieve the targeted level in talent management, employee engagement and employer branding benchmarks.
3. Develop and implement career succession planning and staff retention processes to reinforce the retention of high-performing talents as well as attracting high potential individuals.
4. Support the organizational business plans to ensure that all established targets are met.
5. Provide the necessary expertise for responding to all employee relation needs of the organization in a timely and effective manner.
6. Ensure that employee programs, affirmative action and activities support the overall objectives of
the facility and the organization.
7. Develop reasonable controls, progressive policies and adequate training programs that when
implemented will result in uniform and equitable treatment of all employees and sustain a union-free environment.
8. Manage and control the departmental expenditure within approved budgets
9. Serve as a liaison with the local community, government agencies and business organizations
Required Skills and Competencies
• Strategic mind with strong execution capabilities
• Hands on experience in all HR related disciplines in a manufacturing set up including talent acquisition, retention, reward & recognition, development, succession planning, organizational design, etc.
• Ability to manage change and drive transformations.
• Experienced in senior stakeholder management
• Strong Leadership with ability to influence, coach and develop senior stakeholders and team.
• Ability to navigate matrix environment
• A minimum of 10 years progressive experience within HR in the manufacturing setup, in a mid to large size organization at a leadership level.
• Strong experiences in managing HR in a leadership role in a manufacturing setup in Singapore.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
• Advance degree (MBA/ Masters in HR or equivalent) is a plus.
Culture and Benefits
Here at BD, we embrace a growth mindset, building capabilities for the future and helping you become the best version of yourself. We offer our employees a clear direction and career pathway for development. We pride ourselves on our transparent and rigorous talent processes that are inclusive, deeply embedded in trust, aligned with our culture, and enable us to achieve strategic imperatives of the organization. Our leaders are committed, engaged and accountable to making talent our top priority.
How To Apply
Submit your application by clicking on the “apply” button
Primary Work Location
SGP Tuas - Tuas Plant
Senior Manager, Human Capital (Tuas Plant) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.