IAG GBS Harmondsworth West Drayton United Kingdom
2 months ago
The Visualisation Developer will work within the Insights & Analytics product. They will build impactful and professional visualisations in order to present data, enabling insight. They will collaborate with the data leads in Insights & Analytics and externally to the product customers. They must ensure customer satisfaction whilst challenging them on best practices in data visualisation enabling meaningful interpretation. The role will require experience & technical capability alongside strong stakeholder management skills.
Working within the Insights & Analytics product team you will:
• Design, build and run timely, effective, and insightful visualisations that adds and drives value.
• Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed dashboards for both external and internal users
• Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for your sphere of influence
• Provide technical assistance and cross training to other... team members.
• Leverage toolsets to prepare ad-hoc analysis.
• Relationship management to successfully manage key stakeholders, taking into account their levels of influence and key drivers.
• Perform ad-hoc development requests for senior stakeholders where required.
• Document process and execute process improvement initiatives through to completion (within Sphere of influence) and in accordance to Documentation and Coding Standards set out by the I&A Team.
• You will have strong experience in Microsoft Power BI development. Good competency in Tableau.
• You bring good understanding of effective UI/UE design and latest story telling techniques
• You have understanding of how biases affect human interpretation, decision making and influence good UE/UI design
• You are analytical and logical, with attention to detail - Comfortable handling large and complex data sets and exploiting and presenting them effectively.
• Skilled in presenting data and insights in a compelling and professional way that drives quality conversations.
• You have strong documentation skills: must be able to produce concise documentation on solutions produced
• You enjoy working in a collaborative, open environment, resulting in recognition as a valued partner by colleagues, customers and senior stakeholders across the organisation.
• You are fluent written and spoken English.
• You have 5 years or more experience in the development and maintenance of Data & BI analytical solutions.
• You have strong understanding of Human factors & psychology in report interpretation - statistical techniques (When is it appropriate to use which visualisations)
• You have knowledge of performance tuning experience related to reporting queries.
• You can demonstrate personal experience of using the following tools: Power BI, Tableau, JIRA, SQL.
• You have programming / scripting experience and knowledge of software development life cycle is desirable.
• You have experience of ETL/ELT and associated tooling – desirable (Alteryx preferable)
• Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal, external and customer teams
• You can work in large and complex organisations, with diverse stakeholder groups.
• Experience of operating across multiple countries and cultures is desirable, but not essential.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field is preferable. Equivalent combination of experience, education and training will be considered
Harmondsworth West Drayton UK
Jobs in Harmondsworth West Drayton United Kingdom
Visualisation Developer Harmondsworth jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.