itprojects Vianen Netherlands
2 months ago
Position: Freelance Data Analyst Business Lending (ZZP) - vacatures
• Startdate: 15.03.2023 (Preferably as soon as possible)
• End date: 31.12.2023
Approximately 9 months
• Salary range: €69,00 - €74,00
• Hours: 36 hours per week
Are you the data analyst who can support us on a temporary project regarding Commercial Real Estate data?
You and your job Within Tribe Business Lending, the Area Data & IT Foundation ensures that data with the highest quality flows through our system. For the team Data Quality we are looking for a new colleague for a temporary project regarding Commercial Real Estate data.
You will execute a data assessment and if necessary improve the data quality.
You have advanced SQL skills and preferably business financing knowledge.
On a daily basis we work on challenges that current society faces, for example: COVID-19, Ukraine-Russia, Nitrogen and Sustainable energy Facts & Figures
About the team:
• Team Data... Quality consists of 10 colleagues
• 43,822 colleagues around the world
Top 5 responsibilities:
• Assessing data availability and data quality, and thereby contributing that the decision is based on data
• Combining business financing- and data expertise for solving complex data problems
• Responsible for writing and maintaining queries in SQL
• Analysing and solving data quality issues and monitoring the data quality
• Striving for effective cooperation with multiple stakeholders both within and outside.
Tribe Business Lending such as one of our Tribe Partners:
Commercial Banking Together we achieve more than alone We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team Data Quality within the Area Data & IT Foundation.
As a Team we:
• Deliver data and provide complex analysis for ad-hoc data requests for our Tribe and Tribe Partners.
• Proactively and by request support our Tribe and Tribe partners with our data expertise and improving data literacy.
• Define data quality rules and determine scope for data quality monitoring, analyse results and solve or prevent data quality issues according to DQ process
• Translate the Data Management Office Norms & Forms on Data Quality Monitoring
• Data Quality Issue Management and Process & Controls into work activities for the Tribe
Working together is the way we work; as 1 data-minded team.
Speaking of us:
We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent in structured thinking, pro-activeness, an analytical-mindset, flexibility and a relationship orientation are clearly essential for the role of Data Analyst. In addition, it is important that you recognize yourself in the checklist below:
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with SQL
• You have preferably business financing knowledge
• You have demonstrable affinity with data analysis
• You can convert data into information and explain it to your conversation partner
• You like solving complex issues and will not be quick to say that something just does not work
• Bachelor or Master degree
• Fluent in Dutch and English
Freelance Data Analyst Business Lending/ZZP - vacatures Vianen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.