Change Healthcare Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
2 months ago
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
We are looking for a Software Engineering Manager for our Medical Networks Claims Processing team. The role will be responsible for managing a team of on-shore and off-shore resources responsible for maintaining the full suite of Medical Network Claims applications. The role is responsible for the reliability, security and efficiency of the Medical Network Claims applications. These are mission critical high volume applications processing about 3 Million Claims on any given day.
• Manage high volume mission critical Claims System in the Production
• Deliver and support all the Customer enhancement... requests from time to time
• Keep the systems running and respond to production issues to restore service as fast as possible
• Modernizing the monitoring and alerting of all systems
• Bring best practices for communication among internal and external stakeholders
• Be responsible for all RCA's and CAPAs that result from them.
• Stabilize the overall operations team backlog and reduce the number of new tickets being added
• Evangelize solutions and processes to the team.
• Mentor and motivate direct reports towards their career goals and actively develop your team's skillset and put together a deep bench through proactive conversations, goal settings, and performance evaluations.
• Undergraduate degree in computer engineering, computer science, related discipline, or equivalent.
• 5+ years experience in building and/or maintaining complex, highly scalable, performant, secure and reliable software systems
• 5+ years of experience in Software Development leadership roles.
• Good understanding of Agile practices
• 3+ years using Agile Scrum Product Development techniques, including design, implementation, test and release.
• 2+ years of experience leading a scrum team on complex programming projects
• Proven leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices
• Experience in , C, C++ and C#
• Cloud development experience
• Good understanding of Micro Services, Restful API, etc.
• Excellent presentation, written and communication skills
• Strong planning skills with proven track record of delivering on target
• Ability to function under pressure
• Ability to function in a highly agile team environment
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
• Experience working in the Healthcare Technology industry
• Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise or other Agile certification
• Sharp analytical abilities and proven troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
• Experience working with off-shore teams
• Strong influencing, persuasion, and negotiation skills, including conflict resolution
• Experience with Medical claiming systems
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements: If there are no explicit requirements, please leave this section in the posting and use the text below. Please see Job Posting Guidelines for more information.
• General office demands
Travel: If the position does not require travel, remove this section.
• How much should the candidate plan to travel in this position? (Use broad percentages of time, when applicable i.e., 0-25%, 25-50%, etc. and provide a brief one (1) sentence explanation i.e., for offsite client meetings, conferences, and training sessions.)
• Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
• Flexible work environments
• Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5,000 training assets
• Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
• Employee wellbeing programs and generous health plans
• Educational assistance programs
• US 401(k) or Group RRSP (Canada) savings plans with matching employer contributions
• Be sure to ask our Talent Advisors for more information on location specific benefits and paid time off policies
• Learn more at
• Eligibility for some benefits may be limited or not available for part-time employees, be sure to speak with your Talent Advisor.
New York and New Jersey Residents Only: The salary range for New York City, NY and Westchester County, NY is $120,750 - $252,000. The salary range for Ithaca, NY is $105,000- $210,000. The salary range for Jersey City, NJ is $126,000 - $252,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Change Healthcare offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with Change Healthcare, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
• At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
• Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at and the supplemental information at
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws
Jobs in Puerto Rico Puerto Rico
Manager Software Engineering, Medical Networks Puerto Rico jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.