Sedgwick Ireland Ireland
2 months ago
Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do, and we start by taking care of you, our valued colleague. A career at Sedgwick means experiencing our culture of caring. It means having flexibility and time for all the things that are important to you. It’s an opportunity to do something meaningful, each and every day. It’s having support for your mental, physical, financial and professional needs. It means sharpening your skills and growing your career. And it means working in an environment that celebrates diversity and is fair and inclusive.
A career at Sedgwick is where passion meets purpose to make a positive impact on the world through the people and organizations we serve. If you are someone who is driven to make a difference, who enjoys a challenge and above all, if you’re someone who cares, there’s a place for you here. Join us and contribute to Sedgwick being a great place to work.
We are recruiting for a Desktop Property Loss Adjuster to support our Sedgwick UK... business. This role is fully remote.
Please note that there is an option to work out of our London office for applicants wishing to relocate.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is eager to deliver, with strong attention to detail who has the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment. We are looking for candidates with a sound knowledge of loss adjusting with the capacity to work independently and demonstrate initiative and innovation.
Specific responsibilities in this role:
• Claimant relationship management & Third-party relationship management – ensuring continuity of contact and arranging appointments
• Processing and actioning mail and claim related documentation
• Based on a comprehensive grasp of the case and liaising with claim support colleagues, communicating an action plan to the claimant and/or third parties – specifying actions, time frames, and deadlines
• In collaboration with claim support colleagues, monitoring the life cycle of a claim and progress chasing (ensuring fulfilment of action plans)
• Proactive management of a portfolio of property claims of varying complexity
• Applying policy cover, terms and conditions
• Preparing reports on the claim under investigation
• Arranging interim payments, examining costs and achieving a settlement
• Identifying suspect or fraudulent claims and dealing with the same in accordance with fraud guidelines
• Recording and resolving customer complaints
• Demonstrated experience in Property or Liability Claims
• A minimum of 3 years’ Loss Adjusting / Insurance industry experience highly advantageous
• High level of proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint,
• Sound numeric skills
• Knowledge of building structures with an understanding of building defects
• Ability to delicately deal with sensitive situations.
• High level interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Work from home
• Monday to Friday
• What is your relevant experience for this role?
• What are your salary expectations?
• Are you interested in a fixed term contract
Property Loss Adjuster - Remote Ireland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.