Cadence Performance Ltd.
Cadence Performance Ltd. United Kingdom United Kingdom
2 months ago
If you are an Assist Manager on the rise or a career changer with management experience who loves bikes, our store manager role in Twickenham could be the perfect place for you. We want our managers leading from the front. We don’t want you poring over spreadsheets and missing the conversations with bike buyers, and with a small team the focus has to be on customer service at all times.
You will need to show that you have the following: -
• A “Can Do” attitude.
• Strong leadership skills
• An ability to motivate a sales team to hit targets
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Be able to communicate confidently with everyone from our founders, the MD of Giant UK through to your junior part-timers.
• Be highly organised and meticulous.
• Have the skills to manage everything and everyone from Bike fitters to part-time mechanics.
• Lead the store from the shop floor and remain hands on at all times.
• Keep the back office functioning smoothly.
This store manager will be... responsible for a team of 5-7 staff including a busy workshop and Bike fitting studio. The store is open Tuesday to Sunday. The manager is expected to work one of the weekend days and ensure that the store runs smoothly for the whole working week. They will be responsible for planning their time and that of the rest of the staff effectively in this exciting location in South-West London.
In return for your hard work and commitment to the position you will be paid a good salary, have entitlement to an uncapped profit related bonus scheme, cycle to work scheme and staff discount at trade+vat from day one.
If you think you have what it takes to manage Giant Twickenham please apply via email enclosing a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Retail Manager United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.