Veolia Environnement SA
Veolia Environnement SA Madrid Spain
2 months ago
The Solys (Veolia) is the manufacturing and logistics platform of Veolia Water Technologies, specialized in:
- Standard product design
- Manufacturing of skid-mounted systems, containerized units and packaged plants
- Development of water treatment chemicals and of strategic components based on Veolia technologies and patents
- Supply chain
The manufacturing and logistics platform includes several manufacturing workshops and supply chain warehouses in Europe and China.
This person will be in charge of project management of manufacturing projects of standard and specific equipment for specific markets at our location in Rivas-Vaciamadrid, Spain. The proposal and contract manager participates at the offering stage and supervises contracts and coordinates activities between departments (Product management, Technical department procurement manufacturing and quality control as well as suppliers and vendors. The proposal and contract Manager is... the main point of contact with the customer during execution and monitors the execution, ensuring that it complies with the organisation’s procedures and the industry standards.
Some of the responsibilities:
• First point of contract for customers during project execution until final acceptance
• Organising a “Kickoff” to handover a new contract from Business development to Project execution
• Supervising contract execution to ensure timely completion, within budget and compliance with quality procedures and standards.
• Internal coordination with all disciplines involved such as Business Development, Product managers, Technical department, Procurement, Manufacturing and quality control.
• Planning and review project status with all stakeholders
Profile required (skills, languages, etc.):
• Educational background: Industrial Technical Engineering certificate or similar.
• Knowledge and experience of Project management disciplines
• Minimum experience: 5 years in management of production projects.
• Language: fluent Spanish and proficient in English
• Good communication skills both written as oral
• Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Good IT skills.
• Experience of managing projects within water treatment and experience in specific market applications.
• The Contract Engineer will report to the Head of Contract Engineers.
As an inclusive company, Veolia is committed to diversity and gives equal consideration to all applications, without discrimination
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.