Airbus Seville Spain
3 months ago
- Development/Updating of BoM/routings/SOI according to workshop requirements, allocated hours calculation and golden rules compliance with the applicable standards.
- Define the industrial requirements (tooling, hand-tooling, Equipment…), launching the required documentation.
- Work as a team member of the MFT, together with production and supporting areas, being proactive and communicative.
- Manage and solve the workshop incidences related with the process and non-conformities.
- Support and contribute to the innovation initiatives of the workshop and the continuous improvement of the process.
-Industrialize new developments and versions, being part of the concurrence with Design office for new products. Analyse industrial impacts for new Design modifications (FAL & Supply Chain).
- Support the configuration Management.
- Support and contribute to the P-FMEA/D-FMEA initiatives.
We are looking for candidates with the... following skills and experience:
· Educated in an Engineering degree or a related discipline.
· At least 3 years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering
· Proactive person.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Organized & Structured.
· Advanced level in English and Spanish.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Agency contract / Contrat d'intérim / Zeitarbeitsvertrag / Trabajo temporal (ETT)
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to [email protected] .
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking
Manufacturing Engineering C295 (Temp Agency) Seville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.