BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company)
BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) San Agustín del Guadalix Spain
2 months ago
Job Description Summary
If you have in-depth Process Engineering knowledge, analytical strengths, and project management skills, then combine them in this high-profile Process Engineer role with BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
San Agustin Del Guadalix, Madrid
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 70,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Our vision for MDS at BD
Our San Agustin Del Guadalix facility is home to approximately 500 associates and specializes in the development and manufacture of plastic, purpose-designed drug delivery systems which are supplied to the pharmaceutical industry for filling and distributed to end-users worldwide.
About the role
As... Process Engineer, reporting to our Production Manager, you’ll be responsible for the improvement of the processes of molding. That’ll involve Lead the projects and activities of Continuous Improvement. You’ll also be responsible for Lead validation processes and start-up of production equipment.
Main responsibilities will include:
In addition to close liaison with project teams to ensure support is provided to meet project objectives, your other key Process Engineer responsibilities include
• Lead the assigned Projects and prepare the related documentation and/or technical specifications as needed. This includes the coordination of the team work, organize and lead the specific project meetings, documentation and leading validation activities, lead the operation window development, keeping the project under control in terms of Safety, Quality and Cost.
• Participate/lead Safety, Environment, Quality and Continuous Improvement projects and activities.
• Participate/lead the investigation for solving incidents related to the Injection of components
• Improve molding processes from the point of view of Safety (Elimination/Reduction of potential risks,..), Environment (Reduction of electricity consumption, ..), Quality (Reduction of defects, quality incidents..), Productivity ( Improve cycle times,..) and Cost (Waste reduction..)
• Coordinate and monitor the improvements implemented. Ensure staff training on the changes made.
• Lead the purchase of new equipment.
• Perform start-up of new presses or molds.
Educated to HND level in Engineering or relevant field. Your robust knowledge and experience of driving continuous improvement projects/activities will complement your skills in problem analysis and fault-finding. You also have a strong grasp of structured and controlled working practices, with clear and accurate documentation, reporting and presentation skills and the ability to prioritize. In addition to first-class project management (MS Project) and analytical skills, your other attributes include:
• Experience of Six Sigma methodologies
• Lean Manufacturing knowledge/experience
• Knowledge/experience in process validation and/or Molding process development
• Experience in the Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work Location
ESP San Agustin del Guadalix
San Agustín del Guadalix Spain
Jobs in San Agustín del Guadalix Spain
Molding Process Engineer (Onsite) San Agustín del Guadalix jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.