Turing Pakistan Pakistan
2 months ago
A U.S.-based company that is developing a platform for co-reality entertainment by combining digital and analog technology, is looking for a Senior Java Back-End Developer. The developer will be in charge of improving the current codebase and making sure the application is stable. The company is enabling customers to enjoy themselves while maximizing the value of an investment in a digital NFT's physical twin. This is an amazing opportunity for developers who are eager to shape the interactive industry while working with industry veterans.
• Review the existing codebase for performance and readability concerns, and report them
• Create and manage sophisticated software systems while adhering to high development standards.
• Debugging and resolving software problems
• Develop and oversee a complicated back-end CMS for an app that is built on the front-end native Unity app for Android and iOS and contains gaming logic
• Take part in code and design reviews
•... Collaborate closely with a development team that is both internal and external
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• At least 5-10+ years of relevant experience as a back-end developer
• Extensive experience with Java and related technologies like SQL, XML, and Web Services
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and software design principles
• 5-10+ years of experience designing, implementing and maintaining Java back-end apps
• Knowledge of the most recent web technology and development trends
• Superior analytical, problem-solving, and communication abilities
• Strong devotion to quality and meticulousness
• Excellent conversational and written English communication skills
Senior Java Back-End Developer Pakistan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.