Imustudios Oslo Norway
2 months ago
We are searching for an enthusiastic Game Producer to join our exceptional team at IMUStudios in Fjernarbeid.
Growing your career as a Full Time Game Producer is an awesome opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in decision-making, presentation and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Game Producer at IMUStudios today!
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
• Run daily team production operations checklists and development processes for our teams
• Improve work systems, team performance metrics, and goal setting
• Assess the team's health and composition to ensure that the team is set up for success
• Partner with the Department Leads to develop a vision and development strategy for each team
• Create and contribute ideas to areas beyond your immediate ownership across different teams and disciplines
• Manage the development team and maintain the overall focus and vision of the project
• Prepare development plans
• Analyze the... project’s statistical metrics
• Execute scrum plans
• Set and distribute tasks among the members of the project team
• Control development deadlines
• Manage risks, analyze alternative scenarios, and make design decisions
• Track production progress and provide status reports to management
• Stay informed of community sentiment and suggest changes to management
• Ensure smooth communication on the project on all levels
• Management of products in short-term/long-term project cycles
• Provide guidance and motivation to team members
• Help achieve Alpha Game Development
• Help achieve Beta Game Development
• Help create a polished bug-free video game experience
• Mass-market adoption execution
• Game update phases and eventually game-2
What kind of professional are we looking for?
• 3+ years experience as a Game Producer or Project Manager
• Fluent English. Verbal and Written
• Firm grasp of industry best practices
• Analytical skills, ability to multitask, attentiveness to details
• Proactive life attitude and excellent communication skills
• Communication and diplomacy
• Management and organization
• Creative problem-solving
• Initiative and follow through
• Excellent sense of humor, and empathy
• Never succumb to dictate ‘crunch’ development deadlines
Benefits of working as a Game Producer in Fjernarbeid:
● Company offers great benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Attractive package
Game Producer - Urgent Position Oslo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.