Procter and Gamble
Procter and Gamble İstanbul Turkey
2 months ago
Do you have a passion for analytics and strategic and critical thinking? Do you see yourself engaging in commercial and relationship activities with P&G Suppliers? You “can smell and close a great deal”? You want to face different challenges every single day? Then Procurement is your place to be.
We spend more than $40 billion/year in goods and services to produce some of the best consumer products in the world. Strategic Purchases is a critical discipline within the Product Supply organization, which controls the spend on items ranging from raw & packaging materials and equipment to marketing services, software and outsourced manufacturing services, guaranteeing a challenging learning environment across industries and sectors.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your scope from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities and projects
Business topics at the heart of today’s news! Evolving channels (Discounters... E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
As a Purchasing Manager in this ecosystem, you will be the commercial leader at the forefront of all supply-chain and strategic sourcing activities, handling P&G’s expenditure and bringing the outside in. You are the eyes and ears of the Company, connecting with a variety of industries and players. Starting from Day 1, there are some missions that you could lead:
• Develop extensive market knowledge and deep understanding of the assigned industry.
• Elaborate sourcing strategies to increase our innovation pipeline, drive cost savings and influence industries to transform themselves.
• Negotiate best-value deals with the right suppliers to meet the Company's business need.
• Work effectively as an integral member of cross-functional business teams.
• Constantly look for new technologies and recommend innovative solutions and providers to your internal business partners.
• Influence individuals both externally and internally and build the right relationships to deliver excellent results.
• Build a sustainable supply base for the World to become a better place.
• Always treat our suppliers honestly, ethically, and fairly: we consider our suppliers as partners in our journey to deliver our renowned products around the world.
• Bachelor’s degree / Master degree graduate
• Very good speaking and written command of English
• Proficiency in Turkish, English and Russian or Ukrainian
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
• Problem solving via innovation & creativity
• Strong organizing and analytical thinking
• Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
• Efficient in Time management
• Advanced in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• SAP skills are a plus
Immigration Sponsorship is not available for this role.
AT P&G #WESEEEQUAL
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensures that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website
Junior Purchasing Manager İstanbul jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.