Eneba Lithuania Lithuania
2 months ago
We’re building an open, safe and sustainable marketplace for the gamers of today and tomorrow. Our marketplace supports more than 6m+ active users (and growing fast!), provides a level of trust, safety and market accessibility unparalleled to none. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished in such a short time and look forward to sharing this journey with you. Join us as we continue to scale, diversify our portfolio, and grow with the evolving community of gamers.
About our team
Behind every groundbreaking product, there’s an awesome team! In Product, we gather folks with diverse backgrounds and expertise in long-lived autonomous product teams consisting of specialists in product engineering, management, design, quality assurance, data, and more.
We move fast, experiment, learn a lot, and build new products for our growing base of 6+ million active users. At the same time, we continue to iterate and improve on our flagship products.
As Product Manager in the New Horizons... team, you’ll work with a cross-functional team in a highly exploratory and uncertain environment with the goal to identify and evaluate new product-line opportunities, accelerating the time-to-market at the same time effectively handling risks.
• Manage team’s product development lifecycle and deliver high business impact solutions, identifying and validating product-market fit expansion insights and opportunities.
• Monitor the competitive landscape, use and analyze data to identify and validate insights.
• Partner with the executive team on building your team's short and long-term strategy.
• Build and strengthen product user intuition utilizing user research tools & methodologies.
• Craft compelling new product-line pitches, supported by field-tests, user data and market insights.
• Lead and develop your product team to ensure effectiveness and facilitate Eneba’s growth.
• Manage product backlog, develop discovery & delivery roadmaps, goals, align them across all stakeholders and cross-functional partners.
• Proactively share market and internal data insights cross-functionally.
• 2+ years of experience as a product manager in product-market fit expansion/growth teams.
• 4+ years of experience as a product manager operating in early stages of products.
• Ability, willingness and comfort to operate in a highly uncertain, fast-paced environment where priorities might change and resources might be limited.
• Experimentation design and implementation expertise, clearly demonstrated knowledge and high cadence of validation.
• Experience in marketing and product analytics and toolset, including, but not limited to: mixpanel, google analytics, hotjar, getresponse, optimizely etc.
• Financial and business model acumen, specializing in marketplaces and platforms.
• Experience in building and launching successful products/startups from 0 to 1.
• Problem solving and simplification skills with an open attitude and a data-driven approach to decision-making.
• Excellent communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills, working effectively across a variety of functions and levels, incl. external parties.
Gross salary: EUR 5000-10000
• Salary ranges may vary. We’re seeking candidates with varied experience levels; from individual contributors to functional leaders in this space.
• We’re an international team and our business language of choice is English. Good English level is required, proficiency is preferred.
What it’s like to work at Eneba
• Opportunity to help scale a unique product and join Employee Stock Options Plan.
• Startup vibe, personal, and professional growth at an exponential rate.
• A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ‘’how it’s done’’.
• Additional annual leave, no questions asked approach.
• Remote and flexible work programs for our global workforce.
• And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured workplace
Product Manager, New Horizons Lithuania jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.