Shell Vietnam Vietnam
2 months ago
Typically as HR - ER/IR Advisor:
Employee Relations (ER) and Employee Engagement
• Manage local consultation processes and requirements.
• Manage external risks and ensure compliance with external legislative requirements.
• Support legal entity related boards (e.g. Supervisory boards)
• Provide country specific Subject Master Expert (SME) ER/IR advice.
• Act as trusted advisor/ offer coaching for front line LMs (formal/informal)
• Develop and leverage relationship with internal Employee Representative bodies.
• Translate global ER philosophy to local ER Strategy and plan.
• Run proactive interventions aimed at improving quality of leadership/employee engagement through line managers.
• Develop and execute country-specific culture and work environment programmes including health and welfare design and application.
• Drive and support an inclusive workforce and the overall D&I agenda for the Country
• Manage high-impact or high-risk individual or collective... disciplinary, grievance or other ER/IR issues.
Industrial relations (IR)
• Develop and leverage relationship with Union and employer associations.
• Represent Shell externally as a recognized expert in country-specific issues.
• Prepare and manage Collective Labor Agreement (CLA) negotiation strategy and manage external and internal stakeholders.
• Prevent and manage industrial action.
• Have oversight and influence of major contractors in their IR strategy/tactics where applicable (liaise with Contracting & Procurement Team)
• Assess IR management component of contractor tenders and manage relationship with employers of contractors (regulation of terms, co-employment risk)
Health, Safety, Security & Environment (HSSE), Compliance & Ethics
• Set up local crisis management governance and manage HR angle of crisis in collaboration with key stakeholders like Country Chair, Real Estate, Health and Services
• Sense (also through the line and HR Advice) what goes on in the organization and anticipate what topics can grow into grievances.
• Lead HR investigations, Global Helpline complaints and other grievances
• Ensure duty of care towards employees and contractors (worker welfare)
• Capability and community building
• Ensure robust information & knowledge management relating to country specific ER/IR content.
• Collaborate with HR Expertise to ensure good solid knowledge of Labour Practices standards internally and keeping up to date with the external news and development.
• Coach HR Advisors and Line Managers on quality ER, Ethics & Compliance
Pay & Benefits Advisor
• Assist HRM to calculate, validate, submit, update data/ information (where applicable) in Pay, Benefit review exercises. Ensure data quality and accuracy in all calculations and submission
• Support for queries on pay & benefits
• Support LM to communicate pay & benefits to employees
Resourcing to business
• Be responsible for recruitment for all functions including outsourced labor (job briefing, sourcing; screening CV/applications, interviewing, extending offers, coordinating on-boarding activities, etc.).
• Work closely with Hiring Managers in the selection process and act as a talent advisor to ensure recruitment delivery as per targeted KPI as well as best recruitment results for business.
• Track & provide recruitment reporting where required.
• Ensure execution of recruitment policies and processes in full compliance to company and legal standard
• Proactively do talent mapping and always keep close follow up with market to be updated on talent movement.
• Continuously explore, benchmark and evaluate new channels/tools of recruitment at local level to maximize effectiveness of candidate attraction and selection.
• Build and manage the candidate pool by identifying & using multiple talent channels (including, but not limited to, 3rd party agencies, social networking sites, corporate website, OR, referral systems, external job boards, etc.)
Finally, job holder may be expected to handle other tasks assigned by line manager
ER/IR, Benefits & Policy Advisor Vietnam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.