AECOM Bucharest Romania
2 months ago
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
• Works under direct supervision
• Works with the Company purchasing systems and processes
• Ensures compliance to supplier qualification and certification process and procedures
• Works with Master Data Management Teams to create and maintain supplier records
• Daily PO transactions to support operational requirements
• Recommends system and... process enhancements
• Conscious of continuous improvements by monitoring KPIs/SLAs
• Manages AECOM’s supplier certification and qualification program
• Support TPRM (Third Party Relationship Management) teams
• Validate supplier qualification
• Manage subcontractor certifications
• Conduct supplier audits along with archiving contracts
• Monitor supplier performance as predefined, escalate variances per procedures
• Manage and maintain supplier catalogs
• Manage Open Requisition through closed PO reporting
• Responsible for purchase order generation, reporting, and distribution
• Support project managers with accounting query resolution
• Requisition creation support
• Support customer in receiving support queries (Tier 2) and triaging contractor requests
• Purchase order query management (e.g., changes, expediting, open items)
• Identify process improvements
• Update Ecosystem with process and policy changes, and knowledge base
• Fluent in English
• Bachelor’s degree in business or supply chain
• 1-2 years experience in Customer Service, or Procurement preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer service oriented
• Knowledge of Coupa, CLM or other systems preferred
• Process focused, results oriented with time management and motivational skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Customer satisfaction
• Meets established SLAs
• Supports system enhancements
• Ongoing system training
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
Business Line: Geography OH
Business Group: DCS
Strategic Business Unit: GBS
Career Area: Procurement & Supply Chain
Work Location Model: Hybrid
Procurement Officer with Greek/Polish/Spanish/Italian/German/Italian Bucharest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.