AECOM Bucharest Romania
2 months ago
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and... inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
• Primary point of contact for external accountants and external tax consultants.
• Perform day to day accounting for several small size businesses in several countries in Oracle database.
• Ensure the Oracle trial balance is reconciled to the local accounting on a regular basis.
• Complete Balance Sheet reconciliations on a timely manner and to an adequate standard.
• Keep track of legal fees and accruals.
• Prepare quarterly reporting for assigned countries.
• Ensure local statutory accounts and tax returns are prepared for all entities.
• Support the Finance stream of the rationalisation and recapitalization of legal entities.
• Assist with the OPIEs deactivation as branches/legal entities are closed-down.
• Ensure intercompany balances, allocations and loans are cleared on a timely basis.
• Ensure Bank Accounts signatories are up to date at any point in time
• Involvement in ad-hoc projects where the local teams are stretched.
• Support any system upgrades or any other compliance system roll-outs.
• Fluent in English.
• Degree educated or equivalent in Accounting or similar.
• 3-5 year experience as an accountant, preferably in a multinational
• Able to perform professional level accounting support, related to the most complex accounting tasks.
• Able to work independently and requires very minimal supervision.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
Business Line: Geography OH
Business Group: DCS
Strategic Business Unit: GBS
Career Area: Finance
General Ledger Accountant Bucharest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.