TekWissen ® Markham Canada
2 months ago
The AMD Display Solutions Team is seeking a talented engineer to help develop new SW features, bring-up new graphics cards and make AMD’s driver software industry leading. This role offers the opportunity to show off your technical skills in kernel mode debugging, solving complex engineering problems and architecting new C/C++ code.
In this position you will be working as a member of a high-performing agile team. Whether you want to grow as a deeply technical individual contributor or a flexible and face-paced team facilitator, you’ll work with other talented engineers while you collaborate across departments to solve the world’s most complex display issues.
You possess specialized knowledge, imaginative thinking, and sophisticated analytical techniques. You enjoy being responsible for definable portion of a large project with primary focus on driving execution of the project. You like to solve complex problems, make important technical decisions, and can plan months in... advance.
An interest in graphics and gaming will give you an edge. Experience with drivers and kernels will make you stand out. Most importantly, if you thrive in fast paced, technically challenging environments, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate should be passionate about software engineering and possess leadership skills to drive sophisticated issues to resolution. Able to communicate effectively and work optimally with different teams across AMD.
• Design and development of driver code for industry leading display technologies (ie: FreeSyncTM, HDR, high resolution displays, etc.)
• Participating in new ASIC and hardware bring up
• Windows and/or Linux Kernel mode debugging
• Windows and/or Linux new and existing OS support
• Debugging and fixing existing driver issues
• 5-7 years of industry experience
• C/C++ development experience and background
• Experienced in low level driver development
• Kernel mode debugging
• Experience with Windows, Linux and/or Android operating system development
• Proven years of industry experience
• Experience with an agile team workflow and tools such as debuggers, source code control systems (GitHub) and profilers is a plus
• Effective communication and problem-solving skills
• Interest in the latest display tech is a plus - drive the pixels behind your favorite games!
• Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
Application Specific Integrated Circuit Design Engineer Markham jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.