EDP Energias de Portugal S.A.
EDP Energias de Portugal S.A. Lisbon Portugal
2 months ago
- Lisboa - Portugal
- Main Industry:
- Search Agriculture, Fisheries & Forestry Jobs
- Other Industries & Skills:
- Utilities & Services
- EDP Energias de Portugal S.A.
- Job ID:
- EDP Energias de Portugal S.A.
- Posted On:
- 09 January 2023
is a global energy company that leads based on the values of Innovation, Sustainability and Humanization. Using the technology of the future we create solutions highly focused on the needs of our people and our customers, never neglecting our role and contribution to society.
The Digital Global Unit (DGU) is an area of EDP SA and its mission is to challenge the organization to think differently and go beyond, in a context of increasingly frequent and faster technological, economic and social changes, creating and disseminating a digital friendly culture, favorable to the development and experimentation of new solutions that create... value for the various stakeholders of the EDP Group. To support us in this role, we intend to support us in this role, we intend to recruit for the Security Architecture Competence Center.
- Define the strategy regarding Security Architecture evolution, aligned with Security Team;
- Translate the organization's business goals into a security architectural vision, providing documentation and diagrams to guide technical security decisions;
- Define & evolve Security Reference Architectures (includes architectures from all security tools);
- Main point of contact within architecture team for all technological initiatives in the security area;
- Review gaps between security policies and reference architectures, with other architectural teams;
- Define a zero trust architecture and components;
- Define architectural templates for faster time to market in new solutions;
- Work with Centers of Excelence in defining holistic set of guidelines for deploying solutions in a specific technology;
- Keep & Maintain Diagram with responsibilities and interactions (Security, Architectures, Infrastructure, App Management).
Looking for people with the following requirements:
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Security;
- Professional experience (+6 years) in IT Security, implementing complex systems in the IT sector;
- Experience in:
- IT Architecture;
- IT Corporate Security;
- Agile methodologies.
- High levels of empathy and ability to engage different areas;
- Good communication skills.
Joining EDP is to have access to:
- A professional experience in a leading international company in its sector, with flexible working arrangements and hours and an Indefinite Contract;
- Recognition through remuneration compatible with the position and other additional benefits;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development (transversal projects, mobility, volunteering, etc.).
As a socially responsible company, we incorporate our values and practices with the principles of Diversity and Inclusion. To achieve all our objectives, it intends to attract, develop and retain different profiles, assuming diversity as a key factor and differentiator of fundamental innovation in our organization. We welcome and value all people, and we are committed to the inclusion and sense of belonging of each person who is part of the EDP Group.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- TOP Employer Certification by TOP Employers Institute (EDP Portugal; EDP Renewables);
- Gender Equality Index by Bloomberg (EDP Portugal; EDP Renewables);
- Certification in Conciliation (Excellence) by Fundación Másfamília
Senior Security Architect Lisbon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.